This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wolfenstein 2 has Nazis and KKK in this game that you killed in this launch trai

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Wolfenstein 2 has Nazis and KKK in this game that you killed in this launch trai

User Info: AllGodsDie

AllGodsDie
7 months ago#31
yohabroha posted...
AllGodsDie posted...
yohabroha posted...
holy s*** you are toxic.

anyway, quick question, why is the KKK around in a world where the Nazi's took over america? There's no reason for the KKK if you can just be a Nazi.

That is your logic behind it? Wow man, that is pretty dumb. KKK clearly existed before the Nazi's came to America. So yeh, they existed and are now joining hands.

lol, i can see everyone is getting a nerve hit in this topic. no, it's not really my logic, i don't have logic for this hence why i'm asking the question in the first place. the KKK has no military power that I am aware of, unless it was introduced later on in the last game, so i don't see why the Nazi's would tolerate them, considering most KKK members don't even fit the Nazi image of the master race.

No nerve sprung here. Just think your reasoning is faulty. Your asking why the KKK exist in such a world, and its a super simple answer. Because clearly they were there before the Nazi's won and took over. Doesn't require much brain power to come to that conclusion. Feels like you're just trying to argue something dumb tbh.
Steam/PSN-Allgodsdie

User Info: Dyshonest

Dyshonest
7 months ago#32
Lienhart posted...
AllGodsDie posted...
Why are people getting so triggered and acting like this game is about them? Its about the WW Nazi's winning the war and the results of that. If you are getting triggered by this game it sounds like you might have some guilty hate in you. Hysterical how many Trump supporters in particular are speaking up about this game. This game isn't about you, or are you admitting you guys are a bunch of racist backwards pricks?

Well.......America is kinda racist.

My fiance is Muslim. She doesn't make it known though (no hijab and what not). We went down and border patrol literally asked if we were smuggling anything. This never happened to me in the past when myself and a bunch of Asian friends went down.

Someone told her to "go back to your sand dunes" while we were at Wal-Mart down there.

I can't imagine how it's like for blacks or Mexicans.
Islam (a follower of Islam being a Muslim) isn't a race.

Prejudice you mean?

Yeah, America does have a lot of prejudice. Largely because we can't get out of the puritanical 1500s "muh Christianity" phase.

User Info: LazyyAmerican

LazyyAmerican
7 months ago#33
You know guiz...when I think of nazis and kkk...I think of kung fury. Nothing screams relevant social commentary then dinosaurs and martial arts.
You've got ten minutes. There's policies even your section have to follow
I'll be sure to forward your message to the president.

User Info: dantedeschain13

dantedeschain13
7 months ago#34
yohabroha posted...
AllGodsDie posted...
yohabroha posted...
holy s*** you are toxic.

anyway, quick question, why is the KKK around in a world where the Nazi's took over america? There's no reason for the KKK if you can just be a Nazi.

That is your logic behind it? Wow man, that is pretty dumb. KKK clearly existed before the Nazi's came to America. So yeh, they existed and are now joining hands.

lol, i can see everyone is getting a nerve hit in this topic. no, it's not really my logic, i don't have logic for this hence why i'm asking the question in the first place. the KKK has no military power that I am aware of, unless it was introduced later on in the last game, so i don't see why the Nazi's would tolerate them, considering most KKK members don't even fit the Nazi image of the master race.

Many Nazis don't fit the image of the Nazi master race. Like that Hitler guy.

And why is this such a stretch of logic to you? The KKK would be onboard with the takeover and the Nazis get to have people on the ground that aren't Nazis. You could ask that same line of questions about most anything: why is the Susan G. Komen foundation a thing, you can just donate to the Red Cross? Why is Marvel comics a thing, there was already DC? Why are the US Marines a thing, there is already the Army? Why is Discord a thing, there was already Skype?
F*** you, Desert Bluffs

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
7 months ago#35
Digital Storm posted...
Nazi's are people too!

Damn shame we aren't eh?
When nothing remains everything becomes possible.

User Info: Legolas432

Legolas432
7 months ago#36
People getting so salty, and its stupid. Never considered anti nazi and KKK propaganda bad. "oh yeah the kkk and neo nazis aren't bad people" how many have you actually met lol? they're terrible people and scumbags of the world. America is racist country(I'm mixed) and not originally from america and faced a lot of discrimination from Americans saying n****** and a lot of racist things lol. Doesn't really bother me but a lot of Americans I have met are scumbags.

User Info: Lienhart

Lienhart
7 months ago#37
Dyshonest posted...
Lienhart posted...
AllGodsDie posted...
Why are people getting so triggered and acting like this game is about them? Its about the WW Nazi's winning the war and the results of that. If you are getting triggered by this game it sounds like you might have some guilty hate in you. Hysterical how many Trump supporters in particular are speaking up about this game. This game isn't about you, or are you admitting you guys are a bunch of racist backwards pricks?

Well.......America is kinda racist.

My fiance is Muslim. She doesn't make it known though (no hijab and what not). We went down and border patrol literally asked if we were smuggling anything. This never happened to me in the past when myself and a bunch of Asian friends went down.

Someone told her to "go back to your sand dunes" while we were at Wal-Mart down there.

I can't imagine how it's like for blacks or Mexicans.
Islam (a follower of Islam being a Muslim) isn't a race.

Prejudice you mean?

Yeah, America does have a lot of prejudice. Largely because we can't get out of the puritanical 1500s "muh Christianity" phase.

Well..her skin color is brown. I'm willing to bet money brown skin = person perhaps holding a suicide vest bomb or AK47 up her skirt in many ppl's eyes...even the ones that are Hindu or Christian. But yeah prejudice would also work.

User Info: Jason_Hudson

Jason_Hudson
7 months ago#38
SJWs and Lefties are chomping at the bit to get a piece of this game, especially after they started firing shots at the right wing with the marketing, essentially alienating a lot of their customers. What were they thinking using a slogan like Antifa's "Punch a Nazi", when Antifa says "Nazi" they mean anyone who is a fan of Trump.

Of course, we all say Bethesda, but I think the Twitter page is maintained by Machine Games since the location says Sweden, which is where they are located. I'm honestly surprised Bethesda hasn't told them to reel it in after the first MAGA parody bulls*** they pulled.
Specs: i7 4790k@4.6GHz |EVGA 1080 FTW| 16GB RAM - GLORIOUS PC MASTER RACE!
TRUMP IS THE GREATEST US PRESIDENT!

User Info: Dyshonest

Dyshonest
7 months ago#39
Who's going to tell Beth to "reel it in"? Reagan's ghost?

It's not Trump's slogan to claim ownership to.

User Info: Jason_Hudson

Jason_Hudson
7 months ago#40
Dyshonest posted...
Who's going to tell Beth to "reel it in"?

No, Bethesda (publisher) tells Machine Games (developer and likely owner of the Wolfenstein 2 Twitter page) to reel it in.

It isn't Trump's slogan, but it's most attributed to him, and that trailer coming out in the current political climate is clearly targeting him and his supporters.
Specs: i7 4790k@4.6GHz |EVGA 1080 FTW| 16GB RAM - GLORIOUS PC MASTER RACE!
TRUMP IS THE GREATEST US PRESIDENT!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Wolfenstein 2 has Nazis and KKK in this game that you killed in this launch trai

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived