This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tekken 7 is 29.99 on the Steam Store right now

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Tekken 7 is 29.99 on the Steam Store right now

User Info: Tony_Biggie_Pun

Tony_Biggie_Pun
7 months ago#1
It's on sale for half price, along with other Namco games. I was looking for deals on this just yesterday and viola out of nowehre it goes half price on the Steam Store so no need for CDkeys or anything like that. Its cheaper on Steam than anywhere else I've seen it

The game is really really good having the most fun online I've had with a fighter since ever with the PC. I recommend it its worth it

User Info: Lite_Brite

Lite_Brite
7 months ago#2
I heard someone say it plays well on gamepads because you only need the 4 face buttons. Havent played it myself tho so not sure.

User Info: Tony_Biggie_Pun

Tony_Biggie_Pun
7 months ago#3
Yeah it has a simple four button system for Right and Left punch and right and left kick. You can set your shoulder buttons to be multiple inputs though. I have my right and left shoulder buttons set to the combinations for right and left throw
(message deleted)

User Info: Jedi454

Jedi454
7 months ago#5
It has Denuvo DRM right?
England is my city.

User Info: XDummyX

XDummyX
7 months ago#6
Pretty sure it does unless they removed it, I remember hearing it set a record being cracked only a few days after release lol.

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
7 months ago#7
Tony_Biggie_Pun posted...
It's on sale for half price, along with other Namco games. I was looking for deals on this just yesterday and viola out of nowehre it goes half price on the Steam Store so no need for CDkeys or anything like that. Its cheaper on Steam than anywhere else I've seen it

The game is really really good having the most fun online I've had with a fighter since ever with the PC. I recommend it its worth it

whats wrong with CD keys?
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games

User Info: celebar

celebar
7 months ago#8
These advertisement threads are so weird.
thank you for reading my post
regards, celebar

User Info: gtomanga

gtomanga
7 months ago#9
Jedi454 posted...
It has Denuvo DRM right?

yes
if you want to buy it
i advise getting it on consoles------>dos not have self destruct expiry date
Ys,megaman,harvest moon,sly cooper,rune factory,shin megami tensei,growlanser,superman,bomberman,shump,sonic fan

User Info: sonicteam2k1

sonicteam2k1
7 months ago#10
gtomanga posted...
Jedi454 posted...
It has Denuvo DRM right?

yes
if you want to buy it
i advise getting it on consoles------>dos not have self destruct expiry date

well they did crack it so if his PC version does "expire" there's always that route, but no multi player :-/
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Tekken 7 is 29.99 on the Steam Store right now

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived