This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You haven't played the Witcher 3 till you've played it on my $15k setup

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. You haven't played the Witcher 3 till you've played it on my $15k setup

User Info: iemerg_

iemerg_
2 years ago#71
15k on setup and has the furnishings and home of someone on welfare... priorities man. Seems like a complete waste of money... sitting on a bed, no desk, tv's too high, everything looks so random and out of place... I would have used that 15k to get a place.
6600K@4.5 - R9 390 1200/1600 - EVGA 650 - 8GB DDR4 - Z170 K6
Cryorig H7 - NZXT S340 - 500GB SAMSUNG SSD - 1TB WD BLACK

User Info: Oxn518

Oxn518
2 years ago#72
I mean you got some nice gear sure, but you got no sense of decor. When you do buy a home, get a decorator.
i7 3770k | PNY GTX 1060 | 16gig DDR3 ram

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
2 years ago#73
LOL so hard at this. Spends 15k on a setup when his system can't even fully utilize it.
PC is like Democracy pure freedom over everything. Console are like Communism bound by limitations and have no freedom over anything.

User Info: pyromania86

pyromania86
2 years ago#74
Damn man, With that much money you could have had a decent down payment on a house. Hope you got some left over.. I'm currently in the market to buy as my townhouse is becoming more and more expensive. In any case just started saving as you need a minimum of 5% down on new houses these days. They recommend 20% down though.
http://gamercards.exophase.com/128564.png

User Info: Ryzeki

Ryzeki
2 years ago#75
As nice as it is to game on a 4K TV (I do it too, with an LG 50inch screen) I just don't have good enough performance to keep 60fps right now.

And I prefer 100+ fps at 1080, since my laptop monitor is 100hz.
Core i7 4th gen @3.6 - 3.8Ghz | | 16GB 2133Mhz DDR3 || 256GB SSD RAID + 1TB || GTX980M SLI

User Info: dangerman77

dangerman77
2 years ago#76
I can't laugh at this. It is simply sad.

The high-end audio in a dump of a house, in a crap room (in every sense), and not even setup properly.

It's like doing 35mph in a Veyron to go buy ramen, and parking it outside your trailer home to cook dinner on a hotplate.

User Info: josh_b

josh_b
2 years ago#77
dangerman77 posted...
I can't laugh at this. It is simply sad.

The high-end audio in a dump of a house, in a crap room (in every sense), and not even setup properly.

It's like doing 35mph in a Veyron to go buy ramen, and parking it outside your trailer home to cook dinner on a hotplate.

hey now.. i live in a mobile home. I had it custom made last year and cost about 190k. The entire floor plan and layout was picked by my wife and i. Even down to the screws they used. Only difference between my house and anybody elses is mine was delivered almost finished as your was built on site.
i7 5820k,Asus x99-Deluxe Mobo, Noctua D15 Cooler, Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB DDR4, Samsung 840 Evo 1TB SSD, Samsung 2TB HDD, Zotac GTX 1070 Amp Extreme

User Info: GoIrish80

GoIrish80
2 years ago#78
http://imgur.com/a/DSBSq

4k 65" w/ HDR, 6500k/16gb/GTX 1080, Vive, LSiM 705's/706, Denon Receiver, Emotiva amp, etc. And I know I paid less than 15k for everything you see there. So I'm good, thanks though.

User Info: Killah Priest

Killah Priest
2 years ago#79
eww curved
The Infamous...

User Info: GoIrish80

GoIrish80
2 years ago#80
I don't even care about the curved, it's not even really noticeable.

I got that model because of the HDR update and because the input lag is minimal.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. You haven't played the Witcher 3 till you've played it on my $15k setup

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived