This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Extreme

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Extreme

User Info: josh_b

josh_b
2 years ago#1
Anybody have this card? I ordered one the other night since i was bored.
i7 5820k,Asus x99-Deluxe Mobo, Noctua D15 Cooler, Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB DDR4, Samsung 840 Evo 1TB SSD, Samsung 2TB HDD, EVGA GTX 970 FTW SLI

User Info: 1337toothbrush

1337toothbrush
2 years ago#2
Do you usually blow hundreds of dollars when you're bored? If so, hit me up the next time you're bored.
"Nazism had good parts too. Far more good than islam, I'd argue." - fudrick (http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/261-politics/73882124/854173617)

User Info: josh_b

josh_b
2 years ago#3
1337toothbrush posted...
Do you usually blow hundreds of dollars when you're bored? If so, hit me up the next time you're bored.

sometimes lol.
i7 5820k,Asus x99-Deluxe Mobo, Noctua D15 Cooler, Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB DDR4, Samsung 840 Evo 1TB SSD, Samsung 2TB HDD, EVGA GTX 970 FTW SLI

User Info: NeoMonk

NeoMonk
2 years ago#4
1337toothbrush posted...

It has a name, I forget what it is... when you're bored at night online shopping blowing money you don't have but you bill to your CC then wake up the next morning like "WTF DID I BUY and WHY?!"
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator

User Info: wildog2006

wildog2006
2 years ago#5
NeoMonk posted...
It has a name, I forget what it is

Complete and utter lack of discipline?
MOD: Mindless, Oppressive, & Delusional

User Info: Judgmenl

Judgmenl
2 years ago#6
1337toothbrush posted...
hit me up the next time you're bored.

NeoMonk posted...
1337toothbrush posted...

It has a name, I forget what it is... when you're bored at night online shopping blowing money you don't have but you bill to your CC then wake up the next morning like "WTF DID I BUY and WHY?!"

Buyer's remorse?

Being a dirty consumerist?
Judge, Nostalgia is a hell of a drug.
Switching back to this account for a while.

User Info: EvilGiygas

EvilGiygas
2 years ago#7
Zotac...

Lol
"the sims is one of the only franchises with expansion packs that are actually worth it." - johnny_pay

User Info: Lonestar2000

Lonestar2000
2 years ago#8
EvilGiygas posted...
Zotac...

Lol
Rumble Roses. Someone enters the room.
Them: O_O Me: What?! I always play games without my pants on!- Inmate 922335

User Info: 1337toothbrush

1337toothbrush
2 years ago#9
Well if you don't have a use for your GTX 970 SLI, I may be interested on buying depending on price.
"Nazism had good parts too. Far more good than islam, I'd argue." - fudrick (http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/261-politics/73882124/854173617)

User Info: Solid Sonic

Solid Sonic
2 years ago#10
1337, I want to buy this card.
Everyone knows how I feel about Tomb Raider (2013).
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Extreme

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived