This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

God f***ing dammit, man. f*** you Microsoft. Seriously.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. God f***ing dammit, man. f*** you Microsoft. Seriously.

User Info: Ciera

Ciera
2 years ago#51
monkmith posted...
guess you have the problem solving skills of a child, easy to disable those 'forced updates'.

choosing between ALL updates or NONE is not a f***ing solution. LOL
I'll... shave that cat.

User Info: Wheelman2004

Wheelman2004
2 years ago#52
Ciera posted...
Wheelman2004 posted...
Ciera posted...
Windows 10 is garbage.

Works perfect for me.

Guess you must like forced updates and being treated like a child then. Windows 10 is trash.

I've always installed all updates and never had a problem, going all the way back to the early XP days. I literally use Windows 10 exactly like I used Windows 7. Of course, I accept that not everyone has had the same experiences with Windows 10, and therefore not everyone feels the same way.
~Wheelman~

User Info: Ciera

Ciera
2 years ago#53
Windows 10 is f***ing garbage mate.
I'll... shave that cat.

User Info: grampamurked

grampamurked
2 years ago#54
Unsugarized_Foo posted...
Not only did you f*** with my s*** up at home, now my work computer is f***ing at a stop.

I even came from the f***ing beach to go to work today, because the boss man needed me to and I come back to Windows 10. Sure, whatever, I gotta do my work, but the god damn security software is going f***ing nuts and the IT guys are out cause it's a damn holiday.

I could have had another day on vacation, but now I'm going home to sit on my couch and watch it rain.

I'm tempted to yell at the IT guys for letting this s*** slip through, but I'd rather blame Microsoft for putting s*** where it's not wanted in the first place..

But seriously, this is ass

QQ
Steam ID: H8Laggers PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU GT: H8laggers
Currently playing: The keyboard on my smartphone.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. God f***ing dammit, man. f*** you Microsoft. Seriously.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived