This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

God f***ing dammit, man. f*** you Microsoft. Seriously.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. God f***ing dammit, man. f*** you Microsoft. Seriously.

User Info: Damaged7

Damaged7
1 year ago#31
R_Brock posted...
Damaged7 posted...
You should be telling your boss to fire your IT guys if you didn't want Win10 and they didn't take the 2 seconds necessary to disable the updates.

Not every issue is the result of malfeasance or gross incompetence.

Except in this case it is.

Any competent IT person would know about Win10. So at the very best what they've done is make the company pay them more hours to fix this crap that they could have prevented. How is that not incompetence or negligence?

Lol @ calling me out for "Armchair management" when you are even more guilty of the same thing.
Bold Text

User Info: good_mangorush

good_mangorush
1 year ago#32
Cracy time we live in. Now people worship DRM like Denuvo and defend anti consumer move like forced update.
The Truth Has Set Me Free!

User Info: 1337toothbrush

1337toothbrush
1 year ago#33
I love all the people falling over each other to call out his company's IT crew, completely absolving Microsoft of their s***ty practices. They should have known Microsoft is a massive piece of s*** that doesn't respect your right to control your own hardware!
"Nazism had good parts too. Far more good than islam, I'd argue." - fudrick (http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/261-politics/73882124/854173617)

User Info: Lucavi000

Lucavi000
1 year ago#34
Goldninja posted...
Digital Storm posted...
Blame your lazy IT guys.
"Doesn't matter, still obtainable. You were wrong, simply admit it and apologize for your ignorance and s*** attitude." - Firemage7777 to SuperZay

User Info: The_Coward1337

The_Coward1337
1 year ago#35
a couple weeks back I noticed that my computer was about to be forced to upgrade to windows 10 without my permission.

Boy, if I had not turned on the computer when I did it would have gone through. Hearing a lot of awful rumors about the forced upgrade.
There are two sides to every word... think on that.

User Info: rusty12000

rusty12000
1 year ago#36
Yeah it's pretty well know at this point that M$ will try anything to trick you into getting Windows 10 on your computer. You probably closed a Get windows 10 pop up wrong.
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM

User Info: Pox

Pox
1 year ago#37
It's pretty sad that people defend Microsoft. My company uses windows 7 enterprise and we have strict windows update policies, because our clients have strict security policies and the software we use to connect will break because of certain updates. My IT guys are good and use all the necessary software to stop updates completely, but from time to time computers will randomly update on their own. Microsoft updates are a virus.
FX-6300 | Gigabyte 970A | 8GB DDR3 RAM | 1TB HDD + 128 GB Intel 530 SSD | Sapphire R9 280 | EVGA SuperNova 750W | Fractal Define R4

User Info: Ciera

Ciera
1 year ago#38
Windows 10 is garbage.
I'll... shave that cat.

User Info: Wheelman2004

Wheelman2004
1 year ago#39
Ciera posted...
Windows 10 is garbage.

Works perfect for me.
~Wheelman~

User Info: Hexenherz

Hexenherz
1 year ago#40
Yeah, Win10 is actually a pretty decent OS. But to each his own, just think it's funny how much of a deal TC is making out of it.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. God f***ing dammit, man. f*** you Microsoft. Seriously.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived