This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

God f***ing dammit, man. f*** you Microsoft. Seriously.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. God f***ing dammit, man. f*** you Microsoft. Seriously.

User Info: Unsugarized_Foo

Unsugarized_Foo
2 years ago#11
Microsoft shoulda known they'd f*** my day up.

Nothing infuriated me like seeing

Hello.

We've updated Windows for you.

Who's this WE messing with MY s***?

I'm gonna go watch BFG and hope it'll save my day. I doubt it will. Hell I barely like any of Spielberg's stuff.

But I do love me some Disney
"All I have is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone!"-Tony Montana

User Info: Sum_quod_eris

Sum_quod_eris
2 years ago#12
Sue Microsoft for $10,000.
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Caidezes | http://www.goodreads.com/Caidezes | http://www.last.fm/user/Caidezes

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
2 years ago#13
Get your boss on a conference call with your IT folk. Yelling at MS about internal corporate incompetence is moronic.
I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it.

User Info: SnipeStar

SnipeStar
2 years ago#14
Unsugarized_Foo posted...
Who's this WE messing with MY s***?

actually, you're using their s***. people need to pay more attention to the EULAs.

this is 100% user error
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | GTX 980Ti FTW | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 1TB Samsung 850 Pro/2TB Seagate | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV05

User Info: Unsugarized_Foo

Unsugarized_Foo
2 years ago#15
Sum_quod_eris posted...
Sue Microsoft for $10,000.

Now we're talking. Itd definitely fix my day
"All I have is my balls and my word, and I don't break them for anyone!"-Tony Montana

User Info: R_Brock

R_Brock
2 years ago#16
Unsugarized_Foo posted...
Not only did you f*** with my s*** up at home, now my work computer is f***ing at a stop.

I even came from the f***ing beach to go to work today, because the boss man needed me to and I come back to Windows 10. Sure, whatever, I gotta do my work, but the god damn security software is going f***ing nuts and the IT guys are out cause it's a damn holiday.

I could have had another day on vacation, but now I'm going home to sit on my couch and watch it rain.

I'm tempted to yell at the IT guys for letting this s*** slip through, but I'd rather blame Microsoft for putting s*** where it's not wanted in the first place..

But seriously, this is ass

If IT manages your infrastructure then it is entirely their fault...
Job: .NET developer
PC: i5 3570k @ 4.2ghz, GeForce 970, 32GB RAM, 250GB SSD + 500GB SSD + 3TB HDD, Dual Monitors

User Info: Orestes417

Orestes417
2 years ago#17
The only way it wouldn't be IT's fault is if management overrode them over objections into making a stupid choice.
I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it.

User Info: jakezing33

jakezing33
2 years ago#18
Abiz_ posted...
Digital Storm posted...
Blame your lazy IT guys.
MSI 1070, i7-6700,Gigabyte GA- H170-D3HP, Corsair 16GB, Samsung 850Evo, WD blue, Phantom 530, EVGA 650
Ps4, PC, 3DS, Ps3

User Info: RiotJune

RiotJune
2 years ago#19
Goddamn it. At least you could sue for a quick 10k.

User Info: SinisterSlay

SinisterSlay
2 years ago#20
RiotJune posted...
Goddamn it. At least you could sue for a quick 10k.

Yep, do it TC.
Really everyone should
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. God f***ing dammit, man. f*** you Microsoft. Seriously.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived