This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

SF5 and Killer Instinct are both running slow like the characters are underwater

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. SF5 and Killer Instinct are both running slow like the characters are underwater

User Info: ArcadeGuy

ArcadeGuy
2 years ago#1
I've played around with the settings in graphics options and nothing changes. I'm using the Radeon 480.

This game should be running beyond 60fps with this card, but looks to be the opposite. Anyone have any ideas what could be the issue?

User Info: lordofthenlpple

lordofthenlpple
2 years ago#2
Is Killer Instinct available on PC now for free? Do I still need Win 10? That is such a cool game.
http://english.cri.cn/mmsource/images/2009/07/06/4220xtylnliuye4.jpg
Knights of Sidonia

User Info: Requiem

Requiem
2 years ago#3
Yes and yes, with a caveat that only a small portion is free.
Copyright free literature available at http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Main_Page... otherwise known as Tex-Mex

ArcadeGuy
2 years ago#4
lordofthenlpple posted...
Is Killer Instinct available on PC now for free? Do I still need Win 10? That is such a cool game.

The game is for Windows 10 but it's not for free. If you own it for Xbox One you'll have the PC version.

ArcadeGuy
2 years ago#5
For comparison if I play Mortal Kombat X it runs very fast and smooth, and the games benchamrk shows a solid 60fps. But KI and SF5 run very poor.

User Info: josh_b

josh_b
2 years ago#6
ArcadeGuy posted...

The game is for Windows 10 but it's not for free. If you own it for Xbox One you'll have the PC version.

Wrong... I have a copy and i don't own a Xbox. it's free to download but just like on Xbox you have to pay to unlock characters. Your only given one character to play with otherwise. You unlock them buy purchasing Seasons. Either way it's worth the price to me as it's a fantastic game.
i7 5820k,Asus x99-Deluxe Mobo, Noctua D15 Cooler, Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB DDR4, Samsung 840 Evo 1TB SSD, Samsung 2TB HDD, EVGA GTX 970 FTW SLI

ArcadeGuy
2 years ago#7
josh_b posted...
ArcadeGuy posted...

Wrong... I have a copy and i don't own a Xbox. it's free to download but just like on Xbox you have to pay to unlock characters. Your only given one character to play with otherwise. You unlock them buy purchasing Seasons. Either way it's worth the price to me as it's a fantastic game.

I'm not wrong. I bought Season 3 on Xbox One and I have Season 3 for PC for free after I installed it and linked my account.

User Info: josh_b

josh_b
2 years ago#8
ArcadeGuy posted...
josh_b posted...
ArcadeGuy posted...

I'm not wrong. I bought Season 3 on Xbox One and I have Season 3 for PC for free after I installed it and linked my account.

He asked if the game is free... which it is. You buy seasons to get other characters which is a cross plateform purchase.
i7 5820k,Asus x99-Deluxe Mobo, Noctua D15 Cooler, Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB DDR4, Samsung 840 Evo 1TB SSD, Samsung 2TB HDD, EVGA GTX 970 FTW SLI

ArcadeGuy
2 years ago#9
Can anyone answer the original question? Is this a common issue?

User Info: SilentHawk29

SilentHawk29
2 years ago#10
Make sure those games are using your GPU and not the integrated one on the CPU.
PSN - Srikar || Steam - SilentHawk29
My car: http://i.imgur.com/fN8mjVU.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. SF5 and Killer Instinct are both running slow like the characters are underwater

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived