This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. About 2 hours into Grandia II and it's a hassle...

User Info: ShinyMegaTauros

ShinyMegaTauros
2 years ago#31
cloudropis posted...
ShinyMegaTauros posted...
Sure you did.

What's your problem? Is the possibility of having technical problems for a PC port of a 14 years old game so weird to you?

Reported you for trolling what is your problem kid?
intel i9-5200k CPU @ 7.60 GHz / nVidia GeForce GTX 1090Ti / 78.0 GB DDR7Ram/ 100 TB HD

User Info: cloudropis

cloudropis
2 years ago#32
EvilGiygas posted...
cloudropis posted...
Sure you did.

What's your problem? Is the possibility of having technical problems for a PC port of a 14 years old game so weird to you?

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/916373-pc/73638764

Oh
and his sig too
I take full responsability for wasting my time

User Info: ChrisStarlite

ChrisStarlite
2 years ago#33
Lol at you neckbeards taking slyman's topic seriously, he doesn't even have a gaming PC to play games like Grandia II.
PC gaming, made me the console gamer I am today

User Info: Mr kitty

Mr kitty
2 years ago#34
EvilGiygas posted...
First, there was an issue with my Xbox One controller working correctly. Mind you, not the games fault. Just compatiability issue. It would act as if the camera rotation button was constantly held down. Sorted that issue out and since, the game has crashed twice on me. I'm in what I think is the first boss fight and the game has glitched on me twice in the exact same spot in the battle. Game isn't frozen as some of the animation is still active and I can still change camera angle. I have to, then, reset the game to regress about 30 minutes.

Anyone else have any issues playing this game? It's beyond frustrating.

I didn't play this game on PC but I has a similar issue in DMC3. The character wouldn't attack even with only the keyboard plugged.

Toying in the CPU affinity on DMC3 kind of unstuck the issue. It might worth a try.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrDeapGamingMedia
https://www.twitch.tv/mrdeap/profile

User Info: EvilGiygas

EvilGiygas
2 years ago#35
Mr kitty posted...
EvilGiygas posted...
First, there was an issue with my Xbox One controller working correctly. Mind you, not the games fault. Just compatiability issue. It would act as if the camera rotation button was constantly held down. Sorted that issue out and since, the game has crashed twice on me. I'm in what I think is the first boss fight and the game has glitched on me twice in the exact same spot in the battle. Game isn't frozen as some of the animation is still active and I can still change camera angle. I have to, then, reset the game to regress about 30 minutes.

I didn't play this game on PC but I has a similar issue in DMC3. The character wouldn't attack even with only the keyboard plugged.

Toying in the CPU affinity on DMC3 kind of unstuck the issue. It might worth a try.

Mind giving me a bit more details?
"the sims is one of the only franchises with expansion packs that are actually worth it." - johnny_pay
(message deleted)

User Info: analogman

analogman
2 years ago#37
EvilGiygas posted...
Mr kitty posted...
EvilGiygas posted...

Mind giving me a bit more details?

Task Manager -> Details tab -> Find Grandia2.exe or whatever it is called and right click on it -> Set affinity and tick only CPU 0
i5-4690k 4.2GHz | Vengeance Pro 16GB DDR3 2400MHz | HD7950 3GB 960/1250MHz@975mV | Maximus Impact VI | 250GB 840 Evo + 1TB | 700W | 380T Yellow

User Info: ZeraphLordS

ZeraphLordS
2 years ago#38
Hah, this issue was present in the retail version years ago. No clue how I fixed it, but the solution existed somewhere on the internet.
The best course of action is to just get the information you need, then get out while you're still alive. - destroy everything on GameFAQs

User Info: ShinyMegaTauros

ShinyMegaTauros
2 years ago#39
mrtywer posted...
cloudropis posted...
Sure you did.

Reported you for trolling what is your problem kid?

Maybe his problem is that some no-life piece of s*** keeps harassing the non-s***posters of

Just a hypothesis.

So your hypothesis is his problem is tc or you then? Cuz your the only one of those I see.
intel i9-5200k CPU @ 7.60 GHz / nVidia GeForce GTX 1090Ti / 78.0 GB DDR7Ram/ 100 TB HD

User Info: MoodyHoe

MoodyHoe
2 years ago#40
They could have at least add a few things like new optional bosses when they release the "HD" version of it. I had a blast and finished this game ages ago when it first came out on PC and perhaps would have jumped right back in this new version if they have added a bit of something new.
'Anyone can speak Troll,' said Fred dismissively, 'all you have to do is point and grunt.'
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. About 2 hours into Grandia II and it's a hassle...
  • Topic Archived