This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. A good post from reddit explaining the Zoe Quinn scandal for the uninformed

User Info: DmanTee

DmanTee
7 years ago#1
http://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/2epzwi/what_does_phil_fish_have_to_do_with_this_zoe/
I can't really training for hours in diet mode. interestingly. strength, adequately training for hours. How can trying to meals c https://imgur.com/GGfvwvW

User Info: CELTEKK

CELTEKK
7 years ago#2
this story needs to die
transcend8/23/15
(message deleted)

User Info: Garage_Man

Garage_Man
7 years ago#4
Where is the let it die button. I cannot believe people care about this.
The aliens. The Aliens. THE ALIENS!!!!!
(message deleted)

User Info: TES_Nut

TES_Nut
7 years ago#6
Who the hell cares her game sucked and so does kotaku. Jesus are you all a bunch of pre teen girls that this is really the most important thing to people.
The ending of the word is ALMSIVI

User Info: DiviDude

DiviDude
7 years ago#7
I am uninformed about the issue and I am better than you because of it.

Just sayin'.

User Info: Nemerlight

Nemerlight
7 years ago#8
Phil Fish slept with her too?
Everything for the Gamers, everything within the Gaming, and nothing against the Gamers

User Info: temgun

temgun
7 years ago#9
Wtf, how is this even a thing? Unprofessional behavior from game journalists? Journalistic integrity? Wow, game journalism is a joke anyway, but some people think it's serious business.

User Info: thelovebat

thelovebat
7 years ago#10
temgun posted...
Wtf, how is this even a thing? Unprofessional behavior from game journalists? Journalistic integrity? Wow, game journalism is a joke anyway, but some people think it's serious business.

The video game industry is serious business. In fact, it's a multi-billion dollar industry. And gaming journalism/gaming media sites, crap or not, still have an influence on how people spend their money. Some people may not know any better or simply don't have the time to scour the internet for things or check forums, user reviews/impressions, etc. So for those who check gaming media sites daily for news and reviews they do still hold an influence regardless how we feel about them. Also toss in the fact reviews affect combined scores on aggregate sites like Metacritic or Gamerankings, which some people look to for a general consensus on if something is good or not.
"Too bad you can't reload your game and try again." Cassidy- Fallout 2
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. A good post from reddit explaining the Zoe Quinn scandal for the uninformed
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A