This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. usb bluetooth dongle didn't install drivers correctly; how do I uninstall it?

User Info: Grunt40

Grunt40
7 years ago#1
Long story short, I got the Targus ACB10US1 Bluetooth dongle so I can use my Wii-mote with Dolphin, but the drivers didn't install correctly and now the install disc or the official Broadcom drivers won't help either. It's not being read as a Bluetooth device, and it's instead being read as a USB Hub by Windows.

Any ideas as to what I should do, or how I could install the drivers?

edit: Here's what it looks like in the control panel

http://i.imgur.com/MFLvF.png
Avid Los Angeles Clippers Fan
3DS FC: 5412-9920-4820

User Info: SilentCaay

SilentCaay
7 years ago#2
Control Panel -> System -> Device Manager -> (find the device in the list) -> Driver -> Update Driver/Uninstall Driver
i5-2500k@4.5Ghz, XFX Radeon HD 6870, ASUS P8Z68-V/Gen3, 2x4GB G.Skill DDR3 1600, Crucial M4 64GB SSD, WD Caviar Blue 1TB HDD, XFX Pro650W Core, Corsair 650D

Grunt40
7 years ago#3
Control Panel -> System -> Device Manager -> (find the device in the list) -> Driver -> Update Driver/Uninstall Driver

It's not in there, I already tried that.

User Info: SilentCaay

SilentCaay
7 years ago#4

In the Devices and Printers panel can you:
Right-click -> Properties -> Hardware -> Properties -> Driver ->Update Driver/Uninstall Driver
or
Right-click -> Remove Device
?
i5-2500k@4.5Ghz, XFX Radeon HD 6870, ASUS P8Z68-V/Gen3, 2x4GB G.Skill DDR3 1600, Crucial M4 64GB SSD, WD Caviar Blue 1TB HDD, XFX Pro650W Core, Corsair 650D

Grunt40
7 years ago#5

In the Devices and Printers panel can you:
Right-click -> Properties -> Hardware -> Properties -> Driver ->Update Driver/Uninstall Driver
or
Right-click -> Remove Device
?

Nope, I can't. It's grayed out.

Grunt40
7 years ago#6
This is odd, when I look deeper in the properties, it's being read as a Motioninjoy driver, but I haven't used Motioninjoy in a long time. What the hell am I supposed to do?

Edit: I figured it out. That was the weirdest thing ever. Thanks for your help Rick
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. usb bluetooth dongle didn't install drivers correctly; how do I uninstall it?
  • Topic Archived