• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. CD-I
  3. Favorite CD-i Games
Yeah I know Chaos Control. Arcade FMV shooter.
When the going gets tough, kick going in the balls!

User Info: SoulCalibur007

SoulCalibur007
6 years ago#12
Christopher Belmont posted...
Yeah I know Chaos Control. Arcade FMV shooter.

I loved that particular shooter. (One of the few I like). Did you like it?
"Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of gaming and anime!"
It was pretty fun. There are other games like it I've enjoyed as well. Pyramid Patrol, Cobra Command, Microcosm, Sewer Shark to name a few. All basically the same game with different FMV in the background.

SoulCalibur007
6 years ago#14
It was pretty fun. There are other games like it I've enjoyed as well. Pyramid Patrol, Cobra Command, Microcosm, Sewer Shark to name a few. All basically the same game with different FMV in the background.

Pyramid Patrol...Pyramid Patrol....

OH! That reminds me of another game (not related to the ones above)

Something about Magic, Magicians...and a gem/pyramid puzzle.

Familiar with it?

SoulCalibur007
6 years ago#15
The damn chess one in the bathroom. Since I don't know how to play chess it was seriously a task of just messing around with it until I got it right.

The other chess one, in the game room, was also a challenge but I'm happy to say I solved that with no help. :)

The cellar maze is also a pain. It took me FOREVER to realize the map was the rug in the Knox's bedroom. -_-'

And you can't play Mad Dog without the Peacekeeper! :D Get the light gun, it makes a HUGE difference. The controller just isn't fast/accurate enough.

The OTHER chess one? (I still need to pick that game up again, it's been ages) forgot about that one...

I need to check and see which gun I have.
Hmm, not sure what game you're thinking of there..

But yeah, Pyramid Patrol was a LaserActive Mega LD-ROM game. And sadly the only LaserActive game I own. Man, people are paying way too much for these anymore...

SoulCalibur007
6 years ago#17
Hmm, not sure what game you're thinking of there..

But yeah, Pyramid Patrol was a LaserActive Mega LD-ROM game. And sadly the only LaserActive game I own. Man, people are paying way too much for these anymore...

Are they the price of the Zelda's Adventure title? Now that is pricey...
Yup. Most Mega LD/LD-ROM2 discs are going for $60-1,800 used. Per disc. And most of the games sucked. :D

SoulCalibur007
6 years ago#19
Yup. Most Mega LD/LD-ROM2 discs are going for $60-1,800 used. Per disc. And most of the games sucked. :D

That bad of a game?

Oye...I'd rather get Tail Concerto or Persona 1&2 for that amount.
  1. Boards
  2. CD-I
  3. Favorite CD-i Games
  • Topic Archived