• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Wonder Boy
  3. Hidden individual immunity for challenge #3

User Info: ThreeGirthUnits

ThreeGirthUnits
9 years ago#1
If your post ends in xx:xx:Y5, then you're eligible. Then it comes down to highest Y(so 55 beats 45 and on down the line). If two people on the same tribe tie, then it goes to who posted first. Each tribe is eligible for this, so if a person on a winning tribe has a xx:xx:55 post and one on the losing tribe has a xx:xx:35 post(and nobody on the losing tribe has 45 or 55), then the person with the 35 post is immune.
Why don't I just take a whiz through this $5,000 suit? Come on!
Now it's on

ThreeGirthUnits
9 years ago#2
Just to be clear, this is ANY post in the topic by the end of the challenge, not just a post containing picks.
Now it's on

ThreeGirthUnits
9 years ago#3
Also: Personal immunity is good for just this round. So if you "won" it but your tribe is not going to tribal council, you don't get to keep it. And if your tribe is going to tribal council, you're immune this round and it's non-transferable, either to another player or a round of voting down the line.
Now it's on

ThreeGirthUnits
9 years ago#4
Dallas-NO has kicked off, so no posts after this are eligible for immunity.
Now it's on

User Info: LusterSoldier

LusterSoldier
9 years ago#5
Interesting game.
Luster Soldier - Popular at school. ~Shield Bearer~ | ~Data Analyst~
  1. Boards
  2. Wonder Boy
  3. Hidden individual immunity for challenge #3
  • Topic Archived