• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: hoopshype

hoopshype
1 year ago#1
Anyone here dabble in pua / self improvement and the like? To me it's amazing how much material is on the internet now for dating advice. I have found great value in a few resources... Chateau heartiste blog (have to sift thru archive beyond the weird far right politics stuff now) and RSD free videos on YouTube. Mystery method (free pdf anywhere) still kinda being the Bible of pickup. Lastly, "The Charisma Myth" is a great book to me for sociability.

Share your thoughts, solicit advice, etc.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbW3aAeUFiA
This site may harm your computer.
(message deleted)

User Info: Guide

Guide
11 months ago#3
nani
[break the meta]
https://youtu.be/Acn5IptKWQU

User Info: CarefreeDude

CarefreeDude
9 months ago#4
I've been working on improving myself. Just this year Ive:

Got a new job significantly raising my salary
Put a lot of money into investment
Have gone to the gym almost every day
Am eating healthier
Have started fundraising initiatives and volunteer work for my community
Extended my social network
Planned a couple big international trips
3DS friend code: 5112-3770-6561 IGN: Chris
Rock Safari: Pupitar, Rhydon, dwebble

User Info: hoopshype

hoopshype
8 months ago#5
That's awesome, dude. I'm sure you're finding more opportunities to meet new girls, it's a lot easier when you're on your own path and purpose as a man to attract girls naturally. Couple that development with a little bit of game study and you would kill.
Hooking up sounds fun and all, but do be careful; there are more and more laws being added to the books where women can cause trouble for you years after the fact. Pay attention to red flags when they appear: heavy tattoo usage, piercings (esp. in the nose), fully dyed hair, problem glasses, being triggered by basic biology, etc.

I know this all sounds ridiculous, but I'm sure people like Mr. Kavanaugh, Mike Pence, and Henry Cavill would disagree. Toxic women should be avoided. Stay vigilant.
You should tip me.
AEG Gang-Gang! CAW!

User Info: MiIkMan

MiIkMan
1 week ago#7
f*** me.
Milk, man.
<< Protect society from the emotions of ugly people >>
  • Post New Message
More topics from this board...
Need some adviceStarberry152/10 5:52AM

GameFAQs Q&A