• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mad Stalker: Full Metal Force
  3. How the hell does taking a break from sex help strengthen a relationship?

User Info: the_cajun88

the_cajun88
9 years ago#1
Put me in the mind of a woman here. My girlfriend wants to abstain from sex for 2 months because it will "strengthen out relationship." I'm trying my best to maintain my facade that I'm okay with this, but inside I'm really frustrated. Yesterday I got so disappointed that she didn't want to do it that I got some fruit, yogurt and ice, put it in my blender, and made a smoothie.
The University of Tennessee FTW
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l306/the_cajun88/Josephthesnowman.gif

User Info: Darth_Rober

Darth_Rober
9 years ago#2
I guess she wants to see if there's something that keeps the relationship going other than sex, and if you're with her for something other than sex, you know what I mean?

Load of rubbish, if you ask me. Abstaining from sex once you have it will only complicate things and generate fights.

Or maybe she's just trying to punish you?
Why do they call it the Xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away! ~fantasticvoyegr

User Info: Icebahamut

Icebahamut
9 years ago#3
Either that, or she feels like you've only seen her as a "sexual object". OR, she just wants to piss you off. One or the other.
A man who can't hold to his beliefs is never more than pathetic, dead or alive...Hajime Saito

User Info: Starmieketone

Starmieketone
9 years ago#4
She's probably waiting for an STI she caught from another guy to go away.
Cloudbusting

User Info: W4rf4r3

W4rf4r3
9 years ago#5
Put me in the mind of a woman here. My girlfriend wants to abstain from sex for 2 months because it will "strengthen out relationship." I'm trying my best to maintain my facade that I'm okay with this, but inside I'm really frustrated. Yesterday I got so disappointed that she didn't want to do it that I got some fruit, yogurt and ice, put it in my blender, and made a smoothie.

Should've manned up when she made such a ridiculous suggestion.

User Info: Ulquiorra87

Ulquiorra87
9 years ago#6
It's a test. If she knows you'd go 2 months without sex for her, then she'd trust that there's more in the relationship for you than sex.

Dunno if it'd ever actually strengthen a relationship though...
The future is bulletproof
The aftermath is secondary!

User Info: Starmieketone

Starmieketone
9 years ago#7
It's a test. If she knows you'd go 2 months without sex for her, then she'd trust that there's more in the relationship for you than sex.

Dunno if it'd ever actually strengthen a relationship though...

Any girl inclined to put you to those sorts of tests isn't worth it, to be perfectly honest.

She is essentially placing the onus onto you to prove that you're worthy.
Cloudbusting

User Info: Storm Shadow

Storm Shadow
9 years ago#8
How the hell does taking a break from sex help strengthen a relationship?

It's an opportunity to focus and fixate on all the things you hate about one another without steamy passion getting in the way of mutual contempt?
Humility is what you strive for when you have failed at everything else.

User Info: vegeto18

vegeto18
9 years ago#9
hard to say what's the right or wrong answer here. people will think my answer would be wrong. as others have mentioned, she wants to know if there is more to you two than just sex.

if your relationship started out with her based on sex, then it would make one wonder at a time or two. all i am saying is that a relationship based on physical becomes quite shallow and addicting ie you are with them because the sex is good.
I pursue knowledge and truth. Lover of justice. Hater towards corruption. To learn and analyze is to understand and enlighten oneself.
I am a philosopher.

User Info: Lazy Jones

Lazy Jones
9 years ago#10
Or she's going through a phase. Sometimes a girl will want to make sure you really like her. Just take it in stride. Two months isn't that long, and when you do go it will be like s shotgun!
Did we just become best friends? Yep! Do you want to go do karate in the garage? Yep!
PSN:drpokerface
  1. Boards
  2. Mad Stalker: Full Metal Force
  3. How the hell does taking a break from sex help strengthen a relationship?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A

How Do I shoot web? Side Quest1 Answer
Where can I buy this game? General1 Answer