• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox
  3. It's Gonna B A Chill Day Four...

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
1 month ago#441
Doin alright..just got Tylenol & Risperdal-a blend that relaxes me..an hour to kill b4 I get relief from my suffering..edit- doing good, just played my fourth level in Yoshi's Crafted World-loving it..edit #2- played some Super Mario Sunshine.
Current Favorite Game- Super Mario Sunshine(Switch)
Runners Up- Action Henk(Xbox One)....Marvel's Spider-man(PS4)
(edited 1 month ago)

Nodrog77
1 month ago#442
Doin alright, was gonna play Saint's Row 2 w/ Eric but for some reason I have to reinstall it-so I'm finishing up downloading Dead Rising 3 so we can maybe play it tonight..after nearly 24 hours-the Series X Upgrade for Forza Horizon 4 is ONLY 53% downloaded..I got like 25 games in my queue-it's gonna take weeks to download all of them.. i also bout Little Nightmares Complete from the Xbox Store-it's a Puzzle/Platformer that sounded good to me when @Timinatron that he got it..πŸ˜ƒ..it's NORMALLY $29.99..it was on sale for $7.49..
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
1 month ago#443
Yeah man it’s a cool game. I thought it was worth the money and ended up playing the DLC levels too!
"One of the big superstars of the world, Little...Pimp."

Nodrog77
1 month ago#444
Timinatron posted...
Yeah man it’s a cool game. I thought it was worth the money and ended up playing the DLC levels too!
That's cool..πŸ˜ƒπŸ±πŸ˜πŸ¦ŽπŸ¨doin alright-my Oxy is working good which is nice..I'm back to downloading the Series X Upgrade for Forza Horizon 4..it'll b done by tomorrow night ;& I'll have my 1st 9th gen experience..then I'll start downloading the Upgrade for Gears 5-which I've heard looks unbelievable on Series X..I played each of the last 3 Switch games I got today-YCW, SM3DAS, PMTOK..had fun playing all 3..need to talk to staff here & see if they're willing to do faster internet because 1 update taking 48 hours is ridiculous..

Nodrog77
1 month ago#445
Doin alright..watching Family Feud..inching my way closer to having a Series X optimized game..now @ 62.7% Upgraded-Forza Horizon 4..going to play some Yoshi's Crafted World tonight..f***ing awesome game..hoping to Xbox w/ @Gunzleader tonight-just gotta download the final 20% of Dead Rising 3..then, I'll TRY to have Saint's Row 2 done by the following time we play-which is not gonna b too easy because there are 25 games in my queue-& I ESPECIALLY want to download the Gears 5 Upgrade..my right knee is restless tonight..

Doin alright..Oxy slowly kickin in...hopefully it works well..Yoshi's Crafted World is my New favorite game-followed by Super Mario 3D All-stars\Super Mario Sunshine & Marvel's Spider-man..

My FAVORITE nurse is here tonight..she's AWESOME..God, I hope to amass like 20 Series X Optimized games but as slow as my internet is that's going to be really, really hard..πŸ˜ƒπŸ’πŸ΄
Oxy's doin me good..when it works, I'm mostly pain free..what R U up 2 @Gunzleader ?

Nodrog77
1 month ago#446
Doin alright, Oxy's barely workin, last 4 have hardly worked-ever since I ate that block of cheese yesterday morning.... please God, let my Oxycodone work..still watching Family Feud..tomorrow's Wednesday-I hope 2 play Dead Rising 3 w/ @Gunzleader tomorrow..feel really tired all of the sudden..Oxy FINALLY STARTING TO work-thank God..there's a hotass chica on Family Feud..ain't found a way to kill me yet, eyes burn-with stingin Sweat...seems every path leads me to nowhere.....Mmmmmmmm....

Current Favorite Game- Yoshi's Crafted World(Switch)...Runners up- Super Mario Sunshine\Super Mario 3D All-stars(Switch)...Marvel's Spider-man(PS4)
(edited 1 month ago)

Nodrog77
1 month ago#447
Doin alright this morning..Forza Horizon 4 Upgrade's now @ 76% so I Switched to Dead Rising 3 to finish it up..watching 2 Broke Girls..just got my early morning meds..gonna try to have Dead Rising 3 AND Saint's Row 2 downloaded for tonight while @ the same time finishing up the Forza Horizon 4 Upgrade..gonna also try to hook up my PS4 today..Man I love DROWNING IN VIDEOGAMES..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜
Current Favorite Game- Yoshi's Crafted World(Switch)...Runners up- Super Mario Sunshine\Super Mario 3D All-stars(Switch)...Marvel's Spider-man(PS4)

Nodrog77
1 month ago#448
Doin alright..watching Family Matters on TBS..hoping to finish downloading a couple things today..really hungry-can't wait for breakfast, gonna have 2 Sausage Patties, 2 Scrambled Eggs w/ Cheddar, Mushrooms & Onion, a Hash Brown-& a yogurt..

Nodrog77
1 month ago#449
Doing ok this morning-expecting a call from Xbox.com...going to tell them 4 things-
1) Xbox Series X is one hell of a product
2) I really hope they do well this gen
3) Gonna definitely buy Everwild-it looks like a great game
4) Microsoft needs an exclusive 3D Platformer

User Info: Timinatron

Timinatron
1 month ago#450
Nodrog77 posted...
Doing ok this morning-expecting a call from Xbox.com...going to tell them 4 things-
1) Xbox Series X is one hell of a product
2) I really hope they do well this gen
3) Gonna definitely buy Everwild-it looks like a great game
4) Microsoft needs an exclusive 3D Platformer

I wish MS would do something with Banjo-Kazooie. They own the damn IP, people have been clamoring for one...it seems like the obvious thing to do!
"One of the big superstars of the world, Little...Pimp."
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox
  3. It's Gonna B A Chill Day Four...
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A