• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox
  3. It's Gonna B A Chill Day Four...

User Info: Nodrog77

Nodrog77
2 months ago#1
The format of this Topic is Open Discussion with a focus on Original Xbox..share about whatever You want to..just try to tie it in to Xbox or @ least Videogames in general..

Thank You-
Gordon
Current Favorite Game- Action Henk(Xbox One)
Runners Up- Grabbed by the Ghoulies/Rare Replay(Xbox One)...Uncharted 3-Drake's Deception

Nodrog77
2 months ago#2
Today I'm EXCITED because my Dad could b bringin me Jarlsberg Cheese, Cheez-it Grooves(White Cheddar) or Wheat Thins & Smoked Almonds..

Gonna play:

Spider-man..
Action Henk,
Ratchet & Clank,
& Grabbed by the Ghoulies 2day..

Watching E.L. Raymond-not by my choosing though, @ GUNPOINT..WHICH IS THE ONLY WAY ANYBODY should EVER watch Everybody Hates Raymond..it's such an irritating show..
Runners Up- Grabbed by the Ghoulies/Rare Replay(Xbox One)...Uncharted 3-Drake's Deception

Nodrog77
2 months ago#3
Doing good this morning except for my right elbow is bleeding(on the inside).. I know that because it hurts, is stiff & is Swollen..1 of the symptoms of Hemophilia..watching Whammy-plan on playing 1 Original Xbox game today-Grabbed by the Ghoulies..

Nodrog77
2 months ago#4
Top Ten favorite OG Xbox Games-

1. GTA San Andreas
2. Halo 2
3. Project Gotham Racing
4. Toejam & Earl III- Mission to Earth
5. Grabbed by the Ghoulies
6. House of the Dead III
7. Psychonauts
8. Silent Scope Complete
9. Marvel vs Capcom 2
10. Midway Arcade Treasures 2
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Gunzleader

Gunzleader
2 months ago#5
I'm doing good
Im Ericsh(SD) from phantasy star online dreamcast. I have gastroparesis. look it up help spread the word of this horrible disease.

Nodrog77
2 months ago#6
Just got 2 Gold Medals & 4 Silver Medals in ACTION HENK..gonna unlock a NEW Action Figure pretty soon..
(edited 2 months ago)

Nodrog77
2 months ago#7
Doing good too..😃 About to get a pain pill in 8 mins..lovin Action Henk..I need 2 more Golds in one Circuit to unlock a bonus level..if I get a Gold on the bonus level, I unlock my 6th Action Figure! 😁 Such an exciting game..going to ALSO play Tembo the Badass Elephant on Xbox One & Spider-man on PS4..watching Deal or no Deal on GSN-it just started..also going to play more Action Henk..

Gunzleader
2 months ago#8
Big watch dogs fan. Legion came out today.. I'm upset now I want that stimlus can't afford 60 dollars games with my bills this bad off.
Im Ericsh(SD) from phantasy star online dreamcast. I have gastroparesis. look it up help spread the word of this horrible disease.

Nodrog77
2 months ago#9
I Hear you..
God, that's annoying..I heard that somebody said I was having issues w/ the staff & throwing stuff on the floor..because somebody said I threw my clothes on the floor..which I've always done & didn't think twice about it..that's pitiful..that they're making it sound like I'm doing bad & blowing it out of proportion..stupid s***..pisses me off though..now I'm all worked up because somebody acted the fool..f***in a******s..
Runners Up- Grabbed by the Ghoulies/Rare Replay(Xbox One)...Marvel's Spider-man(PS4)
(edited 2 months ago)

Gunzleader
2 months ago#10
Wtf that's terrible
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox
  3. It's Gonna B A Chill Day Four...
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A