You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox
  3. I'm Gonna be a Good Goy. Day 2.

User Info: MrCokeacola

MrCokeacola
4 weeks ago#1
It's a brand new week, it's a brand new day, it's a brand new time to play video games!

@Toadsworth @ReggieBush09 @FFTHEWINNER @0AbsoluteZero0 @GoemonFan471986 @Ferarri619
"GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site." ~ CJayC

User Info: 0AbsoluteZero0

0AbsoluteZero0
4 weeks ago#2
Aww yeah, it’s gonna be a GOOD DAY
Absolute Zero

User Info: Ferarri619

Ferarri619
4 weeks ago#3
I have one of these babies and I'll have 2 of them come Wednesday. DOA 5 and 6 is seeing alot of playtime. I already have 16 hours in DOA 5

https://i.imgtc.ws/KddzBsj.jpg
~Nintendo 64. Get N or Get out. Coming Fall 1996~

MrCokeacola
4 weeks ago#4
Ahh yes Xbox. The definitive way to play DOA since 2001.
"GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site." ~ CJayC

User Info: FFTHEWINNER

FFTHEWINNER
4 weeks ago#5
Ferarri619 posted...
I have one of these babies and I'll have 2 of them come Wednesday. DOA 5 and 6 is seeing alot of playtime. I already have 16 hours in DOA 5

https://i.imgtc.ws/KddzBsj.jpg

Looks pretty good.
What is it's price?
WHO AM I?FFTHEWINNER. WHO ARE YOU?URTHELOSER
http://i.imgur.com/xgSex.png

User Info: yoshimitsu888

yoshimitsu888
4 weeks ago#6
MrCokeacola posted...

I agree..love my DOAU and DOA3 games. DOA3 is a real piece of art.

User Info: Ferarri619

Ferarri619
4 weeks ago#7
FFTHEWINNER posted...
Looks pretty good.
What is it's price?

$39.99 US.

It is a very good controller for fighting games. Before I got it I tried a combo in Killer Instinct Classic (Jago) using the official Xbox One controller and the D-pad was so unresponsive I got the combo to execute 1 out of 10 times, but when I used this Hori controller I was able to pull it off every single time.
There's a little switch at the bottom for Xbox One, 360 and PC so you can use it across those 3 platforms.
Xbox official controllers have never been good for fighting games and the Playstation controllers were always better for them, but I like this Hori pad even better than Dualshock because the D-pad on the dualshock, while responsive it would also make my thumb sore after extensive play but this Hori controller doesn't do that.

yoshimitsu888 posted...
MrCokeacola posted...

I agree..love my DOAU and DOA3 games. DOA3 is a real piece of art.

I played them too. DOA 1-4 soundtrack is on DOA5 LR too. I've been playing with Kasumi and I like to switch her theme songs up sometimes, so I'll have her themes from DOA 1, 2, 3 or 4 playing in the background when I play as her.
~Nintendo 64. Get N or Get out. Coming Fall 1996~

User Info: Toadsworth

Toadsworth
4 weeks ago#8
*cracks Monster Energy Ultra White *
*siiiiiiiiips*
*loads Suikoden II on fixed PS Vita*

Haha. Suikoden! Now THAT'S a game!

Yep.

Don't make em like they used to.
La historia es nuestra.
https://i.imgtc.ws/bX3Pri0.jpg

User Info: GoemonFan471986

GoemonFan471986
4 weeks ago#9
MrCokeacola posted...
It's a brand new week, it's a brand new day, it's a brand new time to play video games!

@Toadsworth @ReggieBush09 @FFTHEWINNER @0AbsoluteZero0 @GoemonFan471986 @Ferarri619

Nice.

My Amiga keeps getting Guru Meditation Errors but once I get that figured out it's time for some gaming.

MrCokeacola
4 weeks ago#10
Toadsworth posted...
*cracks Monster Energy Ultra White *
*siiiiiiiiips*
*loads Suikoden II on fixed PS Vita*

Haha. Suikoden! Now THAT'S a game!

Yep.

Don't make em like they used to.

Truthful.
GoemonFan471986 posted...
MrCokeacola posted...

Nice.

My Amiga keeps getting Guru Meditation Errors but once I get that figured out it's time for some gaming.

Works on my machine.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox
  3. I'm Gonna be a Good Goy. Day 2.