• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rayman
  3. Rayman One vs. Rayman Two?

User Info: fabulousfriend

fabulousfriend
5 months ago#1
This board is so dead, but I still wanna try this.

My personal preference is for Rayman One, because it's one of the first PC games I ever played and nostalgia is just off the charts. It was such a mysterious fascinating game at the time. I never got very far as a kid. It was only a few years ago when I downloaded it in the playstation 3 store that I actually saw the whole thing and got the full experience. I was not disappointed, but definitely surprised by the difficulty, especially finding all cages before getting to the final boss. That was a mistake imo. Should have been optional.

Rayman 2 is a lot more accessible and I actually played that game much more than part one. I'd say in terms of gameplay and variety, it's more fun than part one. It has great humour and music just as good as its predecessor. I also believe it was actually more revolutionairy than the first one. Rayman one was unique, but in the end still a fairly standard 2-d platformer. Rayman 2 meanwhile changed the landscape of 3D gaming.

So basically, I think Rayman 2 is in essence perhaps a better game, but I prefer Rayman One because it's the original and to me it's more of a timeless classic (still looks great).
  1. Boards
  2. Rayman
  3. Rayman One vs. Rayman Two?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A