• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rayman
  3. One day, I'll defeat this game

User Info: ploodie

ploodie
4 months ago#11
Just finished Bongo Hills (by finished, I mean survived every level.. didn't find a single cage yet!) and I nearly threw my PS out the window. Don't know if I can go any further. I grew up on the original Nintendo, you'd think I'd be used to challenging platformers by now. But this one is on par with Donkey Country Returns.
Oh God, it's me!

User Info: TommySnipeZ_182

TommySnipeZ_182
4 months ago#12
I don't think I even made it past Band Land when I was younger without cheating.
BattleTag: CommonDreads#2148 / Nintendo Friend Code: 3368-6182-0270 / PSN: TommySnipeZ_182 / Steam: OneStepBeyond182 / XBL: TommySnipeZ 182.

User Info: FungeonInterloc

FungeonInterloc
3 months ago#13
I think I actually got all the way to Candy Chateau as a kid. But you need every single cage to fight Mr. Dark, so I never beat the game.
I've done so as an adult though. This game is really tough. Tough as nails.

If you don't want to use the 99 lives cheat, the only advice I have is to practice the levels, and if you lose too many lives just restart without saving.
Crashing the mobile house into artillery?? How long have you been in the force!?
  1. Boards
  2. Rayman
  3. One day, I'll defeat this game
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A