• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rayman
  3. Blue Mountain: The Hard Rocks (Please Help)

User Info: GolenD

GolenD
10 years ago#1
I'm trying to get all of the Electoon cages, but I cannot get to one of them.
The first one is at the beginning of "Blue Mountain: The Hard Rocks-Part 2", where in DEngel's FAQ it said to take a power sphere, go left on the upper platform and clouds should appear, then follow the clouds and then go right and smash the cage. I cannot get any clouds to appear, thus I cannot find the cage. (There is an arrow made of tings, but I can't go that high.)
Am I doing something wrong? Am I just not looking in the right place. Please help. Thank you.

User Info: Voxwik

Voxwik
10 years ago#2
I'm about to start looking for these myself.

http://www.kmgassociates.com/rayman/walkmtns.htm may help.

Voxwik
10 years ago#3
Actually while right for many of the cages some were moved it seems. The maps show the PC version locations and in some cases the cages are moved to another level entirely.

Voxwik
10 years ago#4
Check out this guy's videos. It's helping me a ton!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Giratina3#p/u

GolenD
10 years ago#5
Wow. Thank you so much. (And the day after I posted it too!)

GolenD
10 years ago#6
It's nice to know that people still appreciate old games. I post on the first three Spyro boards, and trust me, Spyro 1 board is definitely not dead.

GolenD
10 years ago#7
For Easter, my family and I got Rayman Raving Rabbids, so I remembered that I never finished the first or third one. I found both of them and now I'm so nostalgic that I can't stop.

Voxwik
10 years ago#8
If it's not too late make sure to copy your save before doing the final level. It auto-saves after you beat the game and never lets you do the final level again. :O

I hate it when games do that, but thankfully I prepared just in case.

Voxwik
10 years ago#9
(You can also hit "no" when you go to a save point and it will give you a password to write down/save as well.)

GolenD
10 years ago#10
My sister and I were talking about how if we made a game, we would make it so you could do everything all over again, as programming is my (hopefully) future job. I'm trying to get a look at game creating companies that are close to Minnesota, but every place that is near there doesn't make game genres that I like (which are strategy, 3D/2D platformers [but 2D isn't going to sell very well], and anything that is CO-OP enhanced). The companies that make my favorite games are usually in California, Florida, or New York. California and Florida are too far away, but I've heard that New York isn't friendly. So far, I'm still looking.
  1. Boards
  2. Rayman
  3. Blue Mountain: The Hard Rocks (Please Help)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A