Damm it, it's mines!!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shooting Gallery
  3. Damm it, it's mines!!!!

User Info: sunfalcon9

sunfalcon9
8 years ago#201
And you could use this
•Trolling (Inciting Flames) - Messages intended solely to annoy and/or offend other users by going against the clear nature of a board, topic or chat room are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to: provoking other users to respond with flames; provoking fans of a particular system or game, especially on boards or topics dedicated to that system or game; making misleading topic titles; asking obviously useless questions; posting false information as fact; and using another user’s quote in your signature without permission.

Some additional notes on the Trolling rule:
-"If you don't have anything nice to say, you shouldn't say anything at all." Message boards are set up specifically for fans of a particular game or system to discuss that game. While criticizing and analyzing a topic is always acceptable, if you don't like (or hate) a particular game or system (or have never even played it), you probably shouldn't be posting on that board.
-"Criticisms should be backed with valid points. If you have an opinion about something, make sure you state it as an opinion and not a fact. "This game is stupid" is a clear troll. "I felt the game's story went nowhere" is critical, but clearly stated as an opinion.
-"Announcing that you have marked a user for moderation or that you have added them to your ignore list is considered trolling; it adds nothing to any conversation and only serves to incite the target.
Kirbeh

sunfalcon9
8 years ago#202
Kirbeh

User Info: BowserWowser

BowserWowser
8 years ago#203
ironic, telling someone that theyre trolling is trolling ¬_¬

son i suggest something fresh, iight?

sunfalcon9
8 years ago#204
Nahhh, I just picked out an article from the ToU for a good read ^_^
Kirbeh

User Info: Volt7x

Volt7x
8 years ago#205
The GameFAQs ToU is meh. You should give the TaCoS a read, although I can't post it here because f the mods... >_>
! Sign-ups and planning for the next Fastest 500 topic: http://bit.ly/FST500
Be a part of GameFAQs history and sign up right now! lol 160/160

sunfalcon9
8 years ago#206
=/
Kirbeh

User Info: Volt7x

Volt7x
8 years ago#207
*of

Darn it, I didn't mean what that post looks like. Stupid typos. <_>
! Sign-ups and planning for the next Fastest 500 topic: http://bit.ly/FST500
Be a part of GameFAQs history and sign up right now! lol 160/160

sunfalcon9
8 years ago#208
lol >.>
Kirbeh

sunfalcon9
8 years ago#209
Are
Kirbeh

User Info: _KGC_

_KGC_
8 years ago#210
Bump
"My sister's expecting a baby, and I don't know if I'm going to be an uncle or an aunt." Chuck Nevitt.
  1. Boards
  2. Shooting Gallery
  3. Damm it, it's mines!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived