• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Eye of the Beholder
  3. adel talks about stuff

User Info: HeroWeNeed

HeroWeNeed
11 years ago#1
its just about 4am, i got up early cus my sister is taking a trip to the US and left early (from Canada). Shes going to LA. I had some american money that I planned to spend on our last trip to the US a few years agobut which I never ended up spending any of it. So I gave it to my sis just now to buy me a pair of black jeans. I got the idea that I shoudl get black jeans when I put black jeans on my character in skate and I thought it looked good >_>. yes thats how i decide what to wear now, if it looks good on me in a videogame I get it IRL. Also I asked her to get me a pair of shorts and t shirts too if there is money left over. I hope she gets me blank t shirts, those are my favorite kind.

So, I'll try to have fun in the next hour, then take a shower, then get ready for work. Its my last day on the job, I had a summer internship (Im very happy I got that). I got my bosses (2 of them) pens as gifts. I think they're just regular ball point pens or seomthing similar but they're metal and silver looking (shiny). I hope they like the gifts. I wanted to buy one of them a zippo lighter with a Led Zeppelin design on it cus one of them smokes and I saw a led zeppelin clock in her office. But I couldn't find that. Maybe I shoulda just gotten her a lighter without that. Arg, if only I had found that, it would have been such a perfect gift. Oh well.

Oh yeah she said a week ago she'd try to find me part time work there for me during the school year, but nothing has come of that and shes said nothing about it. I dont know if i should bring it up or just assume there was no part time work.
"lead her on Adel, you are the most important person" - vickfan
neber forget
  1. Boards
  2. Eye of the Beholder
  3. adel talks about stuff
  • Topic Archived