• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Busterbeam

Busterbeam
12 years ago#1
early congratulations to rocco on getting a 500 on a board with under 10 regulars. and for his tenacity with studying english and japanese.

so you guys dont need to disappear just because the topics finishing. we can still hang out!
The Arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends towards justice. -MLK

User Info: rchoe

rchoe
12 years ago#2
I'm still here of course. I just don't post much since I'm becoming lazy. (-_-);

Busterbeam
12 years ago#3
yeah likewise.

i forgot to mention i started playing this game again too.

http://www.ncsxshop.com/cgi-bin/shop/ULJS-00077.html

the one im playing is for the ps2 and is older.

i realized that im not very good at stroke order for kanji. but i never have to write them! these days the computer does all the work.

rchoe
12 years ago#4
I have that too! I barely passed the highest level test, but I didn't even understand most of my answers. :D

Busterbeam
12 years ago#5
i wonder if we're talking about the same game? youre japanese must be amazing. my gf who's passed her level 1 proficiency exam plateaued off at level 5. cant quite get 4. and my japanese friend barely did 3! im pushing 8 myself. i really suck at stroke orders. i passed 8 but it was mostly be luck. i dont feel i earned it. do you use a dictionary when you play? i think im going to start to do that so i can understand wtf is going on and actually learn something!

rchoe
12 years ago#6
Oops, I remembered it wrong. I barely passed the level 3 test.
Either way, I didn't really know most of my answers. I either guessed, or did a process of elimination or both.
I think my strongest ability is kanji readings, but often I won't know what the word means but I'll know how to pronounce it! :D

User Info: rocco7777

rocco7777
12 years ago#7
Oh ! lol
I posted the 500th message before seeing this topic ! :P
However, I won't be able to post many messages on this topic in July and August because I'll live with people who do not have the Internet. :(
I hope you will still be there in September! I don't want to lose you ! :p

Oh, and last thing : How can I save the other topic, as Kikyou said ?
".........................." -Humphrey (Suikoden II)
The world is my oyster - Ghaleon (LSSSC)

Busterbeam
12 years ago#8
set you post per page number to the maximum in your details and then copy and paste!

Busterbeam
12 years ago#9
damn baker thats still pretty friggin good. you must be ikyu level! amazing considering you dont live here.

rocco post when you can! no rush. we'll be here

Busterbeam
12 years ago#10
btw rocco i met a guy from paris france in the gym yesterday. he was telling me about what france is like and how canadian french sounds to him. its embarassing that i studied french for so long but.... well you know already.
  • Topic Archived