• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Nerevur

Nerevur
1 year ago#1
Hello, so i was playing tes3mp with my friend and eventually got a soul of golden saint in a grand soul gem, so we wanted ourselves a permanent summoned golden saint, any ways i can make that possible? (it's enchantment cost is more than 250)

User Info: FantasticGabe

FantasticGabe
1 year ago#2
You can use the Soultrap glitch (If that works in TES3MP and you're fine with abusing glitches), but otherwise no.
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan
Formerly known as IBKNAWTU.

User Info: Cinderforge

Cinderforge
1 year ago#3
Daedric tower gives you 255 capacity? Is that enough?

User Info: Nerevur

Nerevur
1 year ago#4
Sorry for little information but it's like 300+?
Also, the daedric tower shield needs to be obtained from golden saints only (Why???)

User Info: Prince_Hircine

Prince_Hircine
1 year ago#5
You can loot summoned Golden Saints, though.

Need to be super quick or the game will crash.
I find it easiest by making two rings.

One:
Ring of the Saint
Summon GS, cast when used

Two:
Ring of Whatever you wanna call it
Drain/Absorb Health 100pts on touch, cast when used

Summon the Saint, then spam the ring at it, all while hammering activate, so as soon as it dies, you can loot it.

You can of course use the spells instead, but I find the insta-cast on cast when used items makes the process much quicker.
Spawn Saint, doesn't have shield you want? Insta-resummon.
Ringo / Apex Jho / Slowking / AP Officer (more Alpha than Alpha) -4U HR 999, Gens HR 450+, LBG Main-
What is it that makes a hunter great?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A