• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: demongene73

demongene73
1 year ago#1
I know this board is dead but just wanted to post this! Picking this up today on way home from work! Cant wait to play this again,been a long time. Been retro gaming for a few years now, got the snes and nes classic, bought myself a n64 with goldeneye and perfect dark.Love retro games, i remember morrowind as
a awesome game i played for a while, dont care about it not looking so great. Gunna ply this on a 32 inch crt tv.

User Info: FantasticGabe

FantasticGabe
1 year ago#2
If you're gonna play on Xbox instead of PC, remember to never overwrite your saves and always close doors behind you lol. The way the Xbox version handles saves is weird and you can run into some issues with saves you've been playing a long time if you're not careful with things like that.
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan
Formerly known as IBKNAWTU.

FantasticGabe
1 year ago#3
Any particular reason you opted for the Xbox instead of PC?
Gabe: Reality has exiled you, you are no longer bound by its laws. - HoboSpartan

demongene73
1 year ago#4
FantasticGabe posted...
If you're gonna play on Xbox instead of PC, remember to never overwrite your saves and always close doors behind you lol. The way the Xbox version handles saves is weird and you can run into some issues with saves you've been playing a long time if you're not careful with things like that.

Thanks,thats good to know!

demongene73
1 year ago#5
FantasticGabe posted...
Any particular reason you opted for the Xbox instead of PC?

Only have a laptop, and its not powerfull.

demongene73
1 year ago#6
So my game disc is apparently too scratched to run properly, played for about an hour saved game tried to load game and thats when the problems started. So when i got it running it ran choppy and than froze. So then i put halo in and it played perfect so its not the xbox. Im going back to the game store today they might have another copy, they have a huge amount of retro games. Im gunna play this freakin game again.

FantasticGabe
1 year ago#7
Good luck amigo. If I recall correctly, it's not usually too hard to find a copy online if you need to.

demongene73
1 year ago#8
Turns out it was the xbox, got my disc resurfaced and switched out the counsole and it runs great now. Well as good as it can for OG hardware. Now time to get playing!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A