• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DevilNinjaNetta

DevilNinjaNetta
2 years ago#1
Can anyone confirm if old issues persist with the Xbox One X backwards compatible Morrowind? After a certain amount of hours on a file, is there slowdown or anything? I'm just wondering if I can comfortably play the game without having to actively try and avoid any issues.
Naught's had, all's spent, where our desire is got without content.

User Info: DarkZapper

DarkZapper
2 years ago#2
Would be curious to hear too. Thanks for the topic.
fc 4940 6803 4203 for 3ds Ultra sun IGN paige, ultra moon ign Danny.

User Info: Tomanychalupas

Tomanychalupas
2 years ago#3
DevilNinjaNetta posted...
Can anyone confirm if old issues persist with the Xbox One X backwards compatible Morrowind? After a certain amount of hours on a file, is there slowdown or anything? I'm just wondering if I can comfortably play the game without having to actively try and avoid any issues.

Im worried about this to im a first time player and just now getting into it
Xbox one x: tomanychalupas:Switch:SW-2932-1537-8987
Ps4: dimsumnutts:Steam:dimsumnutts
^Same. Never played Morrowind before and just got into it on XBone a few days ago. It's so different from Skyrim, but at the same time it feels familiar.
Cover your knees up if you're gonna be walkin' around everywhere.

User Info: Tomanychalupas

Tomanychalupas
2 years ago#5
thekosmicfool part 2 posted...
^Same. Never played Morrowind before and just got into it on XBone a few days ago. It's so different from Skyrim, but at the same time it feels familiar.

I almost gave up on it the starts slow but damn once u get over that hump it really is pretty amazing it totally pulls you into the world
Xbox one x: tomanychalupas:Switch:SW-2932-1537-8987
Ps4: dimsumnutts:Steam:dimsumnutts
Yeah it was rough having to smack away uselessly at rats and the like and being so damn slow, but it's getting better after leveling up a few times and finding an axe to use instead of a sword.
Cover your knees up if you're gonna be walkin' around everywhere.

User Info: pjnelson

pjnelson
2 years ago#7
I think I read somewhere that it's less of a problem now. That's good because I'm replaying it after not playing since Xbox (1) and want to finish it. I got far into it years ago but I'm sure I didn't beat it. I'm not sure why I didn't finish, but I might have been frustrated with performance.
I'm not here for friends. I'm here for the truth to the best of my knowledge of it, even if it's not what people want to hear.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A