• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Lufia_Maxim

Lufia_Maxim
10 years ago#1
I'm currently on Chapter 8: Tamba Bay.

Got two problems. The "Wallplant Combo" challenge and Bowl Grind challenge are impossible for me to complete. It's not that I can't do them, but when I do do them it always says I fail.

I'm doing this in "Sick" mode, so the challenges are longer and harder than when doing it on an easier level.

For Wallplant Combo, I wallplant off the bridge, then into a Manual and ride down the street, take a left (going through all the cones) and I then have to grind on something to get my speed back up and back into a manual in able to reach the last set of cones. Everytime I do this, it says I failed. I don't get it.

For the Bowl Grind challenge, the 5 bottles are arranged on two sides of the bowl. Now I tried grinding one side, into a manual then going back and grinding on the other side. Nothing. Then I realized it said "in one combo by grinding", so I eventually figured out how to get all 5 battles with just one combo, but that still doesn't work.

What the hell am I doing wrong? I've looked everywhere in both challengesw and can't find any more cones or bottles. I can't move on withotu doing at least one of these, so hopefully someone has an idea.
---
Post count adds to Karma. Again, guess you're just not intelligent to understand simple things. - Sunrie
There is a walkthrough god, and he is Lufia. - smarttman

User Info: Raioxa

Raioxa
10 years ago#2
Wallplant combo:When you start slowing down use the spacewalk.
left-right+b
if you slow down again tap b twice and spacewalk again.

Grinds bowl:I had no trouble with it, I just grinded the bowl and then the log on the right side then hopped back to the bowl.
Number Of People That Agreed With Me: -2
Number Of people That Disagreed With me:4,693

User Info: Iceferno

Iceferno
10 years ago#3
You won't get any help from me here! :P I suck at Sick Mode and I only got as far as about 3 goals in, in Tampa.

Raioxa
10 years ago#4
man you guys suck.
We need harder tony hawk games if anything.

Im going through THPS4 on sim mode all stats below 6 and switch at 0.
Autokick off.
Need to unlock one more level then I need to buy em.

Ive beat sick mode so many times its not funny.
Number Of People That Agreed With Me: -2
Number Of people That Disagreed With me:4,693

User Info: kazooie48

kazooie48
10 years ago#5
They have to make this game harder, Sick mode was easy for me, I only had problems on a handful of goals
People should turn on videogames. Videogames shouldn't turn on people. ~~ PaperSpock
Not changing this sig until CM Punk is WH Champion 03/31/08

Raioxa
10 years ago#6
Russian level.
The hungover dude.

Annoying but not hard.
Number Of People That Agreed With Me: -1
Number Of people That Disagreed With me:4,694

kazooie48
10 years ago#7
lol thats actually one of the ones I had trouble with, It was really annoying
People should turn on videogames. Videogames shouldn't turn on people. ~~ PaperSpock

User Info: Iceferno

Iceferno
10 years ago#8

Raioxa posted...
man you guys suck.

No need to be a flamer nerd.

Raioxa
10 years ago#9
<_>

kazooie48
10 years ago#10
Raioxa wrote:
man you guys suck.

No need to be a flamer nerd.

lol but its true
  • Topic Archived