• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tony Hawk's Underground
  3. This was by far one of the best Tony Hawks.

User Info: f_ZeroX

f_ZeroX
11 years ago#41
I may get to play this tomorrow as im going to buy a gamecube :).

User Info: Iceferno

Iceferno
11 years ago#42
Yeah! Go get one! The Silver ones are pretty cool. I got mine with MarioKart: Double Dash for £80 back in 2004. And you'll be wanting a 64MB Memory Card too, it stores 1019 blocks! I've got about 720 of mine left :P

f_ZeroX
11 years ago#43
I have a 4mb memory card :( i had a silver one now i wanta black one .

Iceferno
11 years ago#44
Go for it :) My 64MB card was made by the company of the british shop GAME, but you can also get the cards in an identical design by Logic 3.

f_ZeroX
11 years ago#45
my memory card is called pelican :D

Iceferno
11 years ago#46
Nice. How many blocks does it hold?

f_ZeroX
11 years ago#47
umm don't rmmbr its 4mb but it hasn't corrupted any game so i guess its good quality :) but the control that came in the pack was crap , it rumbled so much it got ruined.

Iceferno
11 years ago#48
Lol. A controller that rumbles enough to destropy itself :P I also have a crappy 2nd controller. Made by the shop company GAME again...

f_ZeroX
11 years ago#49
Does your controler still work?

Iceferno
11 years ago#50
Yeah. But it's really fat. It's not easy to use cuz most of the controller needs to sit in your hands. Getting to the buttons is almost another story. :?
  1. Boards
  2. Tony Hawk's Underground
  3. This was by far one of the best Tony Hawks.
  • Topic Archived