• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tony Hawk's Underground
  3. This was by far one of the best Tony Hawks.

User Info: f_ZeroX

f_ZeroX
11 years ago#31
not 2 long ago i bought tony hawk's pro skater 3, it is really fun and you can also play as wolverine. I also have THPS1 which is awesome.

f_ZeroX
11 years ago#32
i have a question, can u drive cars in 2 player mode?

User Info: Iceferno

Iceferno
11 years ago#33
The answer is unfortunately: No. There isn't as much detail in 2P as in Story Mode either. Some of the glass is missing in some levels. The Entrance Doors on the resedential side of the New Jersey Train Station (that's the side near the bridge) aren't there. Basically, most things with any motion as you pass through them are gone. Of course, to keep you from getting totally fed up, there is some smashable glass around :P

f_ZeroX
11 years ago#34
Lol, hey do u enjoy playing in the kiss lvl as much as i do. I like watching them rise from the stage and play the kiss song.

Iceferno
11 years ago#35
Oh yeah, Hotter Than Hell is a great level! Personally, the highlights for me are riding in the Buggy and jumping over the width of the stage area which results in a 10,000-point gap!!!

f_ZeroX
11 years ago#36
When you beat the whole game can you ride the Buggy?

Iceferno
11 years ago#37
Yep! You can go to the level even in Story mode. It's pretty cool. I thought the stage was really small at first, but you can go outside the stage area. And you can go above the stage area! But you'll have to find out how :P

f_ZeroX
11 years ago#38
NOOOoooOoo, i can't wait till i ride the buggy. I hope the buggy is fast though and can jump high. I don't remember , when the kiss players are singing the i wanna rock and roll all night song. Can you smack them? or do they smack you? lol

Iceferno
11 years ago#39
They smack you even if you try walking really close. They play "God Of Thunder", "Rock & Roll All Night" and I think there's also a performance of a song that can only be heard through the performance (which I may have mentioned already :P)...

f_ZeroX
11 years ago#40
I may get to play this tomorrow as im going to buy a gamecube :).
  1. Boards
  2. Tony Hawk's Underground
  3. This was by far one of the best Tony Hawks.
  • Topic Archived