• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tony Hawk's Underground
  3. This was by far one of the best Tony Hawks.

User Info: gwar315

gwar315
11 years ago#21
Can anyone answer my question?
Gwar315

User Info: Iceferno

Iceferno
11 years ago#22

gwar315 posted...
Are there any tricks to getting all the sponsor stuff unlocked without having to beat the game a ton of times? I dont care to do it but I dont want to use up all my save slots for it.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but you can just choose a team, then start again till you get to the team selection. Besides, you have to do it multiple times as the Game Progress isn't linking all characters like it is on THPS4.

User Info: gwar315

gwar315
11 years ago#23
What Im asking is when you do the second competition in story mode, you get asked to pick a sponser for shoes and stuff. Since I dont want to beat the game multiple times and have to create multiple save slots (I dont even think theres enough save slots in this game for all the sponsors) I was wondering if anyone had found out a trick to getting them. Or if anyone even has them all?
Gwar315

User Info: Nintendoman788

Nintendoman788
11 years ago#24
its easy buy an 1019 blocks memory card like i did
Official Nintendo player of PotD
STPs I've been in - 10

Iceferno
11 years ago#25

Nintendoman788 posted...
its easy buy an 1019 blocks memory card like i did

I've got one of those! I've got just over 700 blocks free now :P

Anyways, you don't have to create multiple files for each sponsor. You can keep overwriting one file and all the sponsors unlocked will be stored to it.

Nintendoman788
11 years ago#26
yea thats what i did
STPs I've been in - 11

User Info: f_ZeroX

f_ZeroX
11 years ago#27

I just got this game today for my birthday, hope its good :D

Nintendoman788
11 years ago#28
I think you'll love it & happy birthday
STPs I've been in - 11

User Info: f_ZeroX

f_ZeroX
11 years ago#29
thank you , but now i just have to wait until monday because my gamecube is having problems :(

Iceferno
11 years ago#30
Happy birthday, f_ZeroX! lol Never thought I'd say that. You should get THPS4 also if you haven't already. I have the PS1 version but also want the GC version for it's tons of extras. :D
  1. Boards
  2. Tony Hawk's Underground
  3. This was by far one of the best Tony Hawks.
  • Topic Archived