• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tony Hawk's Underground
  3. This was by far one of the best Tony Hawks.

User Info: gwar315

gwar315
11 years ago#11
Ok, I just bought this game and was wondering if anyone can help me. I didnt do the "get in good with the warriors" challenge in Jersey and now I dont know how to go back and do it. They still helped me in the story cutscenes and the car is sitting there for me to drive but I never completed the cone challenge. Can someone help me? Thanks a ton guys.
Gwar315

User Info: wacky_kilik

wacky_kilik
11 years ago#12
I loved the sense of reaching/meaning something and accomplishing stuff in the story mode, so I actually still replay that every now and then. Of course, it only takes a few hours, but it's such good fun.
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

User Info: Iceferno

Iceferno
11 years ago#13
gwar315 posted...
Ok, I just bought this game and was wondering if anyone can help me. I didnt do the "get in good with the warriors" challenge in Jersey and now I dont know how to go back and do it. They still helped me in the story cutscenes and the car is sitting there for me to drive but I never completed the cone challenge. Can someone help me? Thanks a ton guys.
---
Gwar315

Iceferno
11 years ago#14

^^ WTF? I didn't include my message.

If you can't talk to JT by pressing X, go to the "View Goals" screen in the Pause menu. Find the goal and press A. You can repeat goals you've already completed too, but you can't in THAW...

User Info: Trogdorocks

Trogdorocks
11 years ago#15
I agree, I sold this game thinking THAW would be better. Then, luckily, I sold THAW and bought THUG back for less than I sold it. I wish Project 8 could be ported to GameCube, but the controls on GameCube are too freaking basic. Neversoft could at least make a combo of the highlights of THUG and THAW gameplay (cars AND bikes, cooler parts for park maker, being able to make goals)... though create-a-park's one flaw is how everything takes up a square, so you can't smoothly but two things next to each other... and you can't pile stuff up on ground pieces. It looks weird when the grass just suddenly stops in front of a tree.
Homsar: Hey Reggie! Is that rhinoceros around?
Strong Bad: Umm... I can only assume you were talking to me and asking about Strong Sad. He's in the basement.

Iceferno
11 years ago#16
Yeah, Create-A-Park isn't much of an improvement. There's so much I wanna put into custom levels but the bar at the bottom of the screen fills up too easily

User Info: Timothydjk

Timothydjk
11 years ago#17
The only TH games ive played are THUG and THAW I think that THAW was better than THUG because i hated the storyline in THUG and THAW doesnt have a big storyline(from what i've played and seen its mainly just doing tricks to improve AW) Besides the storyline the only thing i have a problem with is stalling as far as i no you cant stall while grinding in THUG and you can in THAW

Iceferno
11 years ago#18
From what I've heard, they mostly incoporated things from THUG2 into THAW like the Sticker Slap. I wonder if Natas Spins were available in THUG2?

User Info: gwar315

gwar315
11 years ago#19
Are there any tricks to getting all the sponsor stuff unlocked without having to beat the game a ton of times? I dont care to do it but I dont want to use up all my save slots for it.
Gwar315

User Info: Sly_Fox0080

Sly_Fox0080
11 years ago#20
I also think that THUG is the best of the Tony Hawks, and I'm patiently awaiting EA Skate to come on because it looks like it will be the new king of skateboarding games.
gnarlyy.net
  1. Boards
  2. Tony Hawk's Underground
  3. This was by far one of the best Tony Hawks.
  • Topic Archived