• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Tony Hawk's Underground
  3. This was by far one of the best Tony Hawks.

User Info: nivlac_rebuats

nivlac_rebuats
12 years ago#1
R.I.P.
Now tell your friends that Herman Li is cool or I'll **** on your heads.

User Info: THUG_fan111

THUG_fan111
12 years ago#2
your right. Neversoft ****** it up with THUG 2, THAW, and now Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam. It's a joke now. The 360 and PS3 got project 8, and the wii got ****. I'm not buying another Tony Hawk series game until they make one that was BETTER then this one. Which will be hard. I consider this game the BEST in the series. Thats why I'm THUG! lol
Animal Crossing Wild World Data
FC : 0902-8567-9414 Name : Joe Town : S City

User Info: ZeldaGeek21

ZeldaGeek21
12 years ago#3
Yeah TC it isn't one of the best Tony Hawks, it's THE best. It seems they reached the peak of the Tony Hawk series with this game, Underground 2 was ok, THAW bleh, and Downhill Jam was an embarrassment.
The people in shampoo commercials are losers. Why? 'Cause they shower in swimsuits.

User Info: mothballs

mothballs
12 years ago#4
whys that? I thought I was the only one who thought it jumped the shark after this. but others agree with me?

how is DH an embarssment
at last, there's nothing left to say

User Info: THUG_fan111

THUG_fan111
12 years ago#5
Have you seen Project 8? Have you played Project 8? If you've even seen that game you know why DH is an embarrassment!
My name is THUG because of Tony Hawk's Underground. In my mind it was the best game in the series! (wifi in quote)

User Info: ZeldaGeek21

ZeldaGeek21
12 years ago#6
Well DH just completely departs from the rest of the games in a bad way, in my opinion. It feels so much more like a racing game on a board instead of a real Tony Hawk.
The people in shampoo commercials are losers. Why? 'Cause they shower in swimsuits.

User Info: EDGEREPTILE

EDGEREPTILE
12 years ago#7
Hell Yeah

User Info: darklinkfan55

darklinkfan55
12 years ago#8
this game is the best !
~Everyone has a darkside link has two~

User Info: game_guy2500

game_guy2500
12 years ago#9

This is an extremely good game, but THUG 2 is my favorite. However, I hate the story in THUG 2, it is just the creation modes, classic mode, gameplay, THPS 3 levels, music, and other things that make it my favorite. I have a hard time pressing L and R for spine transfers and such in THUG after playing THUG 2, where I can just press R. I do love THUG though, I'm not sure where it ranks in my favorites. Actually, let me make a list:

...Nevermind, it is too hard. But it would be something like this:

Something>Something>Something>Something>Something>Something else>>>>>>>>>>>Tony Hawk's American Wastleland...

User Info: Iceferno

Iceferno
11 years ago#10

I liked this game but there wasn't enough too it. It was all over too quickly for me. I guess the game's capacity is taken up with all the difficulties to complete the game in which makes sense as THAW has 3 difficulties rather than 4. I think the New Jersey level is too small though. I liked the fact that you could create goals too and drive freely around in a car.

I'd like to see a totally freedom-driven TH game next where you could BMX and Drive in it too and all the levels would be combined like they are on THAW but more like GTA: San Andreas. No such thing as "STAY IN SCHOOL" etc. THAW is awesome. If Neversoft can elaborate on that, then we've got a really adventurous game on our hands :)

1. Boards
  2. Tony Hawk's Underground
  3. This was by far one of the best Tony Hawks.
  • Topic Archived