• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloody Roar 4
  3. a few questions about stun and jenny in br4, and the cpu in br4 and br3
LuvBatenKaitos 10 years ago#1
If anyone is here to read this, I have some questions about stun and jenny in br4, and also a question about the cpu in br3. First, does anyone know how to consistently escape from stun's chaingrabs. They do a ton of damage and I loose the majority of matches with him because I can't get out. Despite this though, this is still just as good a BR to me as the others because the a.i. is decent, british jenny is hilarious, the new characters are cool, and it retains the same kick-ass gameplay the others had. My opinion, this was vastly underrated. (although lag in fights against nagi at one stage as well as lag against reiji there and one other stage don't help)

Secondly, I use jenny, so i found a combo for her in career mode that goes like this: d, df, f, p, d, k, b, k. It looks like it starts with twist, but for the life of me, I can't get it to come out. It's combo number four. Do I have to have a certain ability equpped to use it? The other 2 I found work fine. (2 and 5)

Finally, Does br4 have a max difficulty mode? When I watch computers in com mode, they seem smarter than level 8. With br3, other that the survival mode with max difficulty under extra modes, is there any other way to use max difficulty? What I mean is, can I play arcade mode with it selected instead of just level 8?

Thanks to anyone who reads and/or helps me.
The golden age of gaming was when designers had to have a problem-free product on the shelves and didn't have the luxury of patches or updates. It's long gone.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloody Roar 4
  3. a few questions about stun and jenny in br4, and the cpu in br4 and br3
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A