• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloody Roar 4
  3. bloody roar 3 max difficulty
LuvBatenKaitos 10 years ago#1
Hi guys,

I'm posting this here because it seems to be the most active board for the series, which isn't saying much anymore, unfortunately. What I would like to know is if there is a way to play bloody roar 3's arcade mode on the hardest difficulty setting. (lik e the max difficulty survival mode under extras, or Primal Fury's max difficulty setting) I've only ever been able to play survival mode on the hardest setting and I' m wondering if this is all that's possible.

By the way, does Bloody Roar 4 have a hidden harder setting? It's a shame that even the series' fans tend to hate on this one, at least in my experience. It's still quite solid, even without crouch moves, lag with reji and nagi in certain stages, and abuseable hyper-beast. I actually find the bad voice acting a plus, because it makes me laugh. ("It's Ok. You can fight again another day!") Lmao.

Thanks guys
The golden age of gaming was when designers had to have a problem-free product on the shelves and didn't have the luxury of patches or updates. It's long gone.
xion-br-3 10 years ago#2

Yes there is my friend , go to the options menu.

So sad too there was a big buzz on the net about a new installment. Bloody roar 5 being developed , sadly it was a hoax.,

LuvBatenKaitos 10 years ago#3
What exactly am I looking for in the options menu? All I can find is the normal a.i. difficulty setting, which I already have set to 8, and the max difficulty survival mode under "extra modes". I wonder if it's something I have to unlock? It's probably painfully obvious.
The golden age of gaming was when designers had to have a problem-free product on the shelves and didn't have the luxury of patches or updates. It's long gone.
  1. Boards
  2. Bloody Roar 4
  3. bloody roar 3 max difficulty
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A