• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: 85090578765572

3 months ago#1
At the end of the mission where you take down B Dup and he finally fights back, Sweet has him in a car and says he'll "shoot you somewhere you're gonna enjoy" now I know "shoot" can me "go" or "transport" but I've always wondered if that was what they did, take him to rehab or something or if they actually killed him for going against the Grove or even just mercy-killing him because he was a base head.
What happened to him?

User Info: vampirehunterx

vampirehunterx
3 months ago#2
Shoulda died along with bdup imo
"now Let love bleed darker and deeper then the seas of hell" Lynx Chrono Cross.
FFTA marche did nothing wrong escapism is bad.

User Info: Natural510

Natural510
2 months ago#3
I’m sure Sweet took him somewhere to get cleaned up. In the game they say most of the Grove gang got addicted to rock which is why they fell off. Sweet ain’t gonna kill his soldiers unless they teamed up with the enemy like Bdup

User Info: fido4life

fido4life
2 months ago#4
He's been cleaning toilets since 2004.
PSN: redmushi

User Info: 85090578765572

2 months ago#5
Natural510 posted...
I’m sure Sweet took him somewhere to get cleaned up. In the game they say most of the Grove gang got addicted to rock which is why they fell off. Sweet ain’t gonna kill his soldiers unless they teamed up with the enemy like Bdup
Which is exactly what Big Bear did?

vampirehunterx
1 month ago#6
Sorry man I have no respect for drug abusers. I've dealt with them in real life. Never again I do not feel sorry for em ever
(edited 1 month ago)

vampirehunterx
1 month ago#7
Dam basehead cousin stole my Sega Saturn.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A