• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
  3. I have a few questions about turf wars (winning territories from gangs)

User Info: WhPlague

WhPlague
4 weeks ago#1
I haven't played in 13 years, so I'm a bit rusty.

I always like to bring my gang members. They are very good at spotting enemy gang members in cars and jacking them, so with that said:
You need a certain amount of kills to start a gang war. Do THEIR kills count?

Also, I had started a gang war in the nearest Ballas district (with a pizza place in the center) and the first wave never ended because one of the defending ballas member ran away. Saw him in my minimap, he ran away very far to a NW corner of the city. How am I suppoosed to deal with this? If I follow him, doesn't the invasion end if I leave the territory too long?

User Info: ThJok3r

ThJok3r
4 weeks ago#2
So I'm not 100% sure on your first question, but I don't believe their kills count. I think the three kills need to be done by you in a certain period of time.

As for your second question, this sucks when it happens but not a whole lot you can do. The game gives you a little bit of leeway but as you already mentioned, it will end it if you venture too far for too long. Sometimes there's just nothing you can do.

User Info: WhPlague

WhPlague
4 weeks ago#3
thanks

I learned the game does give you a LITTLE leeway, if only 1 enemy guy remains in a wave, you win that wave.

In my case there were probably 2 of them who fled but showing a only one dot.

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
4 weeks ago#4
Best bet when they run away is to use a sniper rifle. But of course that's not always viable.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
  3. I have a few questions about turf wars (winning territories from gangs)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A