• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
  3. What do you get for spraying all tags?

User Info: GothamsSavior

GothamsSavior
5 years ago#1
I just got the PS3 version of the game, and I've painted over 20 tags. And I'm curious. Do you get a reward for getting them all?
"Violence can't fix stupidity. But it can silence it for some time. :D"-Me
"The Savior Gotham deserves, with Balls of Steel!"~WiiIsTheChamp

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
5 years ago#2
- tec 9, ak-47, sawn off shotgun and molotov cocktails in the kitchen of CJs mom's house.
-Grove Street gang members start carrying Desert Eagles and SMGS instead of their crappy guns

Its a pretty good reward. You can grab the ammo, run upstairs into the save icon, exit and the guns respawn for limitless ammo iirc. Not bad for something that only takes a couple of hours.

User Info: TwistedDarkKane

TwistedDarkKane
5 years ago#3
Awesome reward.
I gonna try painting all that crap later, i hate go looking for molotovs.
I still need to make those damm gangs stop attacking my 100% damm controled territory, might as well toss them molotovs

GothamsSavior
5 years ago#4
FluffyKidJoe posted...
- tec 9, ak-47, sawn off shotgun and molotov cocktails in the kitchen of CJs mom's house.
-Grove Street gang members start carrying Desert Eagles and SMGS instead of their crappy guns

Its a pretty good reward. You can grab the ammo, run upstairs into the save icon, exit and the guns respawn for limitless ammo iirc. Not bad for something that only takes a couple of hours.

Nice. Sounds incredibly worth the trouble.

User Info: bulgarian_kid

bulgarian_kid
5 years ago#5
TwistedDarkKane posted...
I still need to make those damm gangs stop attacking my 100% damm controled territory, might as well toss them molotovs

Yeah, they're gonna do that no matter what.

I just jump into a cab, press R3 twice, no more attack. Works with the other mission vehicles too (ambulance, etc).
Anybody wants to front, they can get hit like a mother****ing blunt.

GothamsSavior
5 years ago#6
bulgarian_kid posted...
TwistedDarkKane posted...

Yeah, they're gonna do that no matter what.

I just jump into a cab, press R3 twice, no more attack. Works with the other mission vehicles too (ambulance, etc).

Holy crap that's awesome.

I wonder if that works on the PS3 port. I'll have to check.

User Info: SnowAtom

SnowAtom
5 years ago#7
FluffyKidJoe posted...

Pretty much what this guy said. Suggestion: Do all the collectibles as early as possible. It will make make most story missions even easier since the GSF members will be more helpful since they have better weapons.

GothamsSavior
5 years ago#8
SnowAtom posted...
FluffyKidJoe posted...

Pretty much what this guy said. Suggestion: Do all the collectibles as early as possible. It will make make most story missions even easier since the GSF members will be more helpful since they have better weapons.

Point taken. I shall look all over Los Santos for the Tags. What else must I search for?

SnowAtom
5 years ago#9
GothamsSavior posted...
SnowAtom posted...
FluffyKidJoe posted...

Point taken. I shall look all over Los Santos for the Tags. What else must I search for?

you can do the unique stunt jumps and oysters found in Los Santos. The former is pretty useless since all you get is money and it doesnt contribute for 100%. The oysters will help you with girlfriends dates i believe.

There's two other types of collectibles that you will have to search for when you reach San Fierro and Las Venturas.

Btw, do you care about getting 100% oo do you only want to do side quests which actually provide good rewards? I might list a few of the top of head if you only care about the ones with good rewards.

SnowAtom
5 years ago#10
might as well list sidequests with the worthwhile rewards:

100 Tags in Los Santos
50 Snapshots in San Fierro
50 Horseshoes Las Venturas
50 Oysters in all over San Andreas

8-Track stadium race (Spawns a racecar near the stadium. Useful if you want a really fast car).

Firefighter (level 12) [Makes CJ completely fireproof]
Paramedic (level 12) [Increase CJ's health]
Vigilante (level 12) [Increase CJ's body armor durability]

Learn ALL gyms moves (Gives CJ new fihgting moves) [Useful if you like using hand to hand combat in GTA. Otherwise it's pretty useless since this is a shooter game after all]

Achieving ALL gold medals for flight school [Spawns Hunter helicopter in airfield which is useful for Vigilante missions if youre having trouble with it]

Less worthwhile rewards but still good:

Taxi Driver (50 fares) [ALL taxis will have nitro boost and hydraulic jump]
Pimping (level 10) [Prostitues pay you instead of you paying them]
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
  3. What do you get for spraying all tags?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A