• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: racefan56

racefan56
11 years ago#1
This might be a dumb question but I was looking at the cheats page and it talks about hitman levels so you can hold double of certain guns. Anyone know how to get hitman levels?

User Info: Gunners255

Gunners255
11 years ago#2
keep using your gun and you will get skill for it
(+.[___]:) RIP 2PAC

User Info: overcracker

overcracker
11 years ago#3
Shoot a lot with a specific weapon. If you shoot a lot at people, and cars, and planes your skill level with the gun you are using increases. Once your skill level is maxed it is at Hitman Level.
You can also go the firing range and do the weapon challenges. They also increase the skill level of the weapons used in the challenges. Te firing range can be found inside most Ammunation stores around the map.

Each gun has its own Skill meter, so you need to work on it for all guns. Once they reach Hitman the guns that can be double wielded will automatically become doubled. so CJ will pull out 2 of those when you select that weapon.

"You know what time it is? It's clobberin' time..."
"Look who just sprayed ya with a can o' whooppass"

User Info: racefan56

racefan56
11 years ago#4
Thanks!

User Info: Melanchthon

Melanchthon
11 years ago#5
One easy method is to shoot at the hubcaps of a car. The game registers it as a hit, but it doesn't damage the car. That way you can raise your levels without blowing up the car and possibly getting a wanted level.
Melanchthon, of the line of Melchesiach, of the line of Moloch.
I am the spear that screams for blood. If that's too much, Mel will do.

User Info: veronicablushes

veronicablushes
11 years ago#6
You can drive a car into the country away from everyone, use the Fast Clock code, and shoot at it until you've maxed it.
I survived the 2008 RI Invasion.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A