• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metroid: Zero Mission
  3. Still a top tier game.

User Info: MetaMajik

MetaMajik
1 month ago#1
I like it better than SM and Fusion to me personally.
CRUSADERMON WAS A DUDE?! that much pink in one place and what looks like a bustline in the armors molding I didn't think to question it!

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
1 month ago#2
Definitely not better than Super but takes second place quite easily. Greatly prefer it to Fusion.

User Info: DevsBro

DevsBro
4 weeks ago#3
I loved Fusion, lol.

It was a little different from standard Metroid fare but the SA-X ruled.

Anyway, Zero Mission is also an excellent game. The only bad Metroid game is Other M. Well, and that one we don't talk about, but uh... we don't talk about that one. What was it called? Flatulation Force? Something like that.
53 LIII 0b110101
p16 0x35

GoukiAkujiki
4 weeks ago#4
Fusion is still good but SM and ZM are a full league above in my book. SM is in its own league actually lol. But I’ve played both hundreds of times. Fusion maybe 10 times, if that. I never played Other M and only Prime 1, a little of Prine 2. Just not into first person anything, and can’t stand the scanning. Wanted to play Other M, and was actually decently hyped for it back then, but the Wii is the s***tiest console ever, not just in terms of how it’s not for gamers but because it wouldn’t play dual layer discs pretty much on an epidemic level. OM and Brawl were such games.

User Info: SaturnX03

SaturnX03
2 weeks ago#5
MetaMajik posted...

I think it was a much needed remaster of the original Metroid. It holds it's own weight against SM and FS, but to me - a remaster only allows the new generation to enjoy what the older gamers already had.
"The mistakes are all waiting to be made. " - chessmaster Savielly Grigorievitch Tartakower

User Info: DevsBro

DevsBro
2 weeks ago#6
SaturnX03 posted...
MetaMajik posted...

I think it was a much needed remaster of the original Metroid. It holds it's own weight against SM and FS, but to me - a remaster only allows the new generation to enjoy what the older gamers already had.

It was a full-blown and greatly expanded remake. It was a way better game than OG Metroid.

Not that OG was bad, mind you, but well, the NES wasca long time ago.
53 LIII 0b110101
p16 0x35

GoukiAkujiki
2 weeks ago#7
NES Metroid is kinda bad. Yeah, I said it.
  1. Boards
  2. Metroid: Zero Mission
  3. Still a top tier game.
  • Post New Message