• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metroid: Zero Mission
  3. How on earth are you supposed to shinespark through the rightmost Ridley wall?

User Info: HopefulToad

HopefulToad
2 months ago#1
I've never 100% completed this game, because some of the items are darn near impossible to find and get unaided, and I refuse to follow a guide.

For instance, I found a wall that has speed boost blocks to break away, on the rightmost side of the Ridley area. I examined all of the nearby corriders and found exactly nowhere I could build up a speed boost and maintain the boost anywhere near long enough to reach said wall.

I love this game, but it frustrates me a bit that 100% seems so unattainable.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Distant_Rainbow

Distant_Rainbow
2 months ago#2
Go one level lower from that secret, and head left, past the Save Room.

You'll see a long, horizontal room; near the right exit of it there's a meshed part on the ceiling that you can actually get into by shooting the sides off with your beam, which is long and flat and thus can serve as a runway for your Speed Booster.

Build up your Speed Booster here, duck to charge it, run to the right and use the slopes in the Save Room to reactivate the Speed Booster, duck again once you reach the vertical shaft, quickly jump up the platforms and Shinespark through the right wall section you mentioned before the charge wears off.
Link meets Fire Emblem in CYOA: Tales of Elibe! Come read, and find out what happens! Click below!
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/468480-fire-emblem/77111212
(edited 2 months ago)
(message deleted)
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Metroid: Zero Mission
  3. How on earth are you supposed to shinespark through the rightmost Ridley wall?
  • Topic Closed