• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metroid: Zero Mission
  3. I can't defeat kraid.

User Info: gameassasin

gameassasin
1 year ago#1
can somebody tell me how the hell one defeats this guy.aiming missiles into his eye and mouth is a pain in the ass because the hitbox for them are small and those bloody claws always get in the way.man I can't believe i'm struggling with this game when I was able to defeat super metroid with a 100% item's collection rate just fine.

gameassasin
1 year ago#2
can somebody tell me how i'm supposed to get good at this game

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
1 year ago#3
It sounds like you're playing a hacked or modded version. There should be no blood in the game anywhere.

gameassasin
1 year ago#4
GoukiAkujiki posted...
It sounds like you're playing a hacked or modded version. There should be no blood in the game anywhere.

i was using the word bloody for emphasis in this case.i am not playing a hacked or modded version

GoukiAkujiki
1 year ago#5
I don't get it? Blood only means one thing how are you emphasizing anything?

User Info: l_Xanato_l

l_Xanato_l
1 year ago#6
"Bloody" is basically another word for "damned" or "annoying" in some countries (For example, "It takes forever to drive there because of the bloody traffic").

Are you still stuck on this boss fight? If so, I would recommend taking your time and prioritizing shooting incoming claws over hitting Kraid.

User Info: KLouD_KoNNeCteD

KLouD_KoNNeCteD
1 year ago#7
GoukiAkujiki posted...
I don't get it? Blood only means one thing how are you emphasizing anything?

Are you... n/m I better not say anything.

GoukiAkujiki
1 year ago#8
l_Xanato_l posted...
"Bloody" is basically another word for "damned" or "annoying" in some countries (For example, "It takes forever to drive there because of the bloody traffic").

Are you still stuck on this boss fight? If so, I would recommend taking your time and prioritizing shooting incoming claws over hitting Kraid.

Would "bony" work? Bony traffic?

gameassasin
1 year ago#9
l_Xanato_l posted...

By claws blocking way i meant that arm of his.shouldve communicated that

User Info: fatjuicyslop

fatjuicyslop
1 year ago#10
If you shoot his projectiles you'll get missiles and health. Take your time and practice a bit and you will get it.
Check out the Mondo Cool Cast at http://www.mondocoolcast.com Training Log http://www.xanga.com/Poppa_Fats
  1. Boards
  2. Metroid: Zero Mission
  3. I can't defeat kraid.
  • Topic Archived