• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Metroid: Zero Mission
  3. Seriously, who thought requiring the shinespark to get items was a good idea?!!!

User Info: Dr_Kain

Dr_Kain
1 year ago#1
I can not get the shinespark to work for jack****. I thought maybe it was just due to the small buttons on the GBA and DS, but nope, even on the freaking Wii U gamepad I can not get the thing to work.

Who the hell at Nintendo thought locking items behind shinesparks was a good idea? I have never been able to acqurie 100% completion because of it.
Don't like my opinion? Cry to the mods like the ***** you are to have my post removed since that is what cry babies do!

User Info: GoukiAkujiki

GoukiAkujiki
1 year ago#2
Lol. I can't believe someone with an account as old as yours is complaining like that.

I will try to help if you want. Are you struggling with all types of shinespark? Is there an area you'd like advice with?

Dr_Kain
1 year ago#3
GoukiAkujiki posted...
Lol. I can't believe someone with an account as old as yours is complaining like that.

I will try to help if you want. Are you struggling with all types of shinespark? Is there an area you'd like advice with?

I managed to get them, but I had to look at a Youtube video to do so. Although, I only got 99% of the items and have no idea what I missed.

BTW, I don't see how an old account has anything to do with the game itself.
Don't like my opinion? Cry to the mods like the ***** you are to have my post removed since that is what cry babies do!

GoukiAkujiki
1 year ago#4
It had to with your tone not the game lol. Glad you got through though. Like I said, I'll help if you need it. Sometimes a little timing difference or knowledge about what you're supposed to do can go a long way.

User Info: Adam_Ace

Adam_Ace
1 year ago#5
GoukiAkujiki posted...
It had to with your tone not the game lol. Glad you got through though. Like I said, I'll help if you need it. Sometimes a little timing difference or knowledge about what you're supposed to do can go a long way.

Aw, that's sweet. Don't suppose anyone could tell me how to do this could they because I have never had the timing for the Shinespark down.
PSN ID: Adamight 3DS Friend Code:0061-4706-8830

User Info: OneOf99

OneOf99
1 year ago#6
What do you mean by 'timing'? The game gives a ton of time for everything. You can just jump from a stand still position and then hold the direction you want to go in. Hold L to go diagonally. Continue holding the direction when you hit the ground to continue running (assuming you hit a slope of course).
Embrace the homenag.

User Info: Adam_Ace

Adam_Ace
1 year ago#7
OneOf99 posted...
What do you mean by 'timing'? The game gives a ton of time for everything. You can just jump from a stand still position and then hold the direction you want to go in. Hold L to go diagonally. Continue holding the direction when you hit the ground to continue running (assuming you hit a slope of course).

I mean I don't know how to do it in midair though honestly its probably me forgetting you have to hold the L button instead of pressing it. Though can you change direction mid... flight I guess would be the right term?
PSN ID: Adamight 3DS Friend Code:0061-4706-8830

User Info: OneOf99

OneOf99
1 year ago#8
Adam_Ace posted...
OneOf99 posted...

I mean I don't know how to do it in midair though honestly its probably me forgetting you have to hold the L button instead of pressing it. Though can you change direction mid... flight I guess would be the right term?

You can't change direction midflight. To do a shinespark in mid air, do a spinning jump and the click 'up' to straighten Samus out. That puts her in shinespark state
Embrace the homenag.

Dr_Kain
1 year ago#9
YAY!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/vIgNsew.jpg

GoukiAkujiki
1 year ago#10
Do it on Hard. Then do some 15% runs.
  1. Boards
  2. Metroid: Zero Mission
  3. Seriously, who thought requiring the shinespark to get items was a good idea?!!!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers