You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
beatumdown 4 months ago#1
Iโ€™m playing as a woman Toreador then time. I got Mudd Hunt active on my Actice Quest list.

When I got to the warehouse where the bum is at the murder scene it will not let me in. I went back and interacted with all the newspapers and talked to everyone again to see if I missed anything, but still canโ€™t get in the warehouse.

Anyone here have any helpful feedback? ๐Ÿ˜Ž
{{If you "Act" up, then you must get "Jacked" up!}}
3DS FC~Beatumdown:3711-9502-4467 & Beatumup:3969-7378-0441
vlado_e 4 months ago#2
You need to go to Skyeline Apartments which is also found Downtown. You need to enter the second floor apartment (through the ducts or if you can lockpick it) and then listen to the message on the answering machine. That will tell you about the warehouse, updating the quest, and would allow you to get in.

The owls are not what they seem.
beatumdown 4 months ago#3
vlado_e posted...
You need to go to Skyeline Apartments which is also found Downtown. You need to enter the second floor apartment (through the ducts or if you can lockpick it) and then listen to the message on the answering machine. That will tell you about the warehouse, updating the quest, and would allow you to get in.

Thanks for the help. I was trying to get into the wrong area. ๐Ÿ˜‚

{{If you "Act" up, then you must get "Jacked" up!}}
3DS FC~Beatumdown:3711-9502-4467 & Beatumup:3969-7378-0441

GameFAQs Q&A

Why does the game freeze whenever i put in a console code? Tech Support2 Answers
Malkavian Whispers List? General3 Answers
Having Lag Issues? Tech Support1 Answer
Taxi in Santa Monica DOES NOT APPEARS??? Tech Support2 Answers
Nosferatu haven? General2 Answers