• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
beatumdown 2 months ago#1
Is the Gangrel clan the only clan that can obtain a 4th discipline legitimately instead of using a console code?
{{If you "Act" up, then you must get "Jacked" up!}}
3DS FC~Beatumdown:3711-9502-4467 & Beatumup:3969-7378-0441
Djoser2000 2 months ago#2
beatumdown posted...
Is the Gangrel clan the only clan that can obtain a 4th discipline legitimately instead of using a console code?

In the base game? Yes afair.

With mods there are some more, eg. in the Clan Quest Mod the Tremere get Obfuscate after completing their clan quest.
'The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.' Charles Bukowski
wesp5 2 months ago#3
In the original game no clan could get an additional discipline, this is a feature of the Unofficial Patch plus and all clans can get one, not only the Gangrel.
beatumdown 2 months ago#4
wesp5 posted...
In the original game no clan could get an additional discipline, this is a feature of the Unofficial Patch plus and all clans can get one, not only the Gangrel.

Cool now I got to find them all. Thanks! πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΏ

Djoser2000 2 months ago#5
Hey @wesp5 ,

since you're the person with the most knowledge about this game, could you answer me a question?

If one plays with the CQM as Tremere and therefore gets either Celerity or Obfuscate , what happens when you meet Beckett?
Will it crash the game when he'd give you a seventh discipline with Protean?
'The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence.' Charles Bukowski
wesp5 2 months ago#6
I don't know if burgermeister included the additional discipline from Beckett in his mod.
beatumdown 2 months ago#7
wesp5 posted...
I don't know if burgermeister included the additional discipline from Beckett in his mod.

I cheesed it and used the vstat code to get the disciples. It’s seems that you can max all disciplines this way to 5 dots except Fortitude which is 3 dots and the Gangrel and Ventrue since Fortitude is standard Celerity for them is only 3 dots. I guess even when you cheese burgermeister didn’t want someone to be to powerful. πŸ˜‚
wesp5 2 months ago#8
The limitation to 3 is part of the UP as I didn't want the player to become too powerfull, so maybe he did take that from the patch...
beatumdown 2 months ago#9
wesp5 posted...
The limitation to 3 is part of the UP as I didn't want the player to become too powerfull, so maybe he did take that from the patch...

I figured. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸΏ

wesp5 2 months ago#10
Yeah, Bloodlines is easy enough ;)!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A