• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: NightmareKind

NightmareKind
11 years ago#1
So you can play as a female character in this and seduce other women. I never actually played through all the way doing this, but isn't there one character who makes a really funny rude remark if you're a female character and you make a pass at her? Someone at the Giovanni mansion I think.

User Info: Flint_a

Flint_a
11 years ago#2
Yeah, the Giovanni are into all sorts of sexual perversions...except homosexuality.

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
11 years ago#3
Yeah, even the Giovanni don't like homosexuality. That should say something.
The owls are not what they seem.

User Info: Spen

Spen
11 years ago#4
Well, gender preference really isn't the same as a fetish.

User Info: Mazryonh

Mazryonh
11 years ago#5
I still like one of the phrases in the FAQs here:

"In this game, men can hardly seduce anyone, while women can seduce almost anyone, *especially* other women. I think the developers need to get out more."

Yeah, because "most gamers are male" and "lesbianism is fun for males to watch and fantasize about."

User Info: vlado_e

vlado_e
11 years ago#6
"lesbianism is fun for males to watch and fantasize about."

Girl On Girl Is Hot
The owls are not what they seem.

User Info: yuiidragon

yuiidragon
11 years ago#7
Guy on guy is hot.

Flint_a
11 years ago#8
But het is ew.

User Info: Psazum

Psazum
11 years ago#9
Wow, I haven't visited this board for months and the minute I got back, the first topic I read is the one with 'lesbians' as the title. Guess that says something about me :)

Oh, hi there, Flint. Didn't see you there, what with your obfuscate and all. How've you been?
sig not included

Flint_a
11 years ago#10
We're talking about lesbians. I'm good. :D
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A