• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Psazum

Psazum
9 years ago#11
Nah, seduction works best with female, since Troika thinks that WoD is populated entirely by bisexual females and totally straight males. As a female, you can seduce both sexes, but male can only seduce the women.
sig not included

User Info: Flint_a

Flint_a
9 years ago#12
Well, there's one exception. In the Giovanni Mansion, seduction does NOTHING for females and can actually piss the women off. It works well for males, but unfortunately, it gets you nothing you couldn't get otherwise.

Psazum
9 years ago#13
whoops, totally forgot about mira (and perhaps nadya, too :) yeah, except them :p
sig not included

User Info: Kuronoa

Kuronoa
9 years ago#14
Confirmed. I tried flirting with the inbred necrophiliacs last night and I was called a **** for my efforts.
DivineDragoonKain: Your wizard is a Magikarp, only instead of evolving into Gyarados it turns into Mewtwo.

Psazum
9 years ago#15
i guess (at least in giovanni circle) homosexuality is more frowned upon than inbreeding. "yeah, i may be sleeping with my cousin, but i'll be damned if i start flirting with the same sex!"
sig not included

Flint_a
9 years ago#16
Classic over-conservative family who pretend to be extremely religious...

You know how you can tell the guy at the far end of the room that you're an atheist and he'll trust you? I tried, saying you're a lesbian makes him trust you too.

Psazum
9 years ago#17
It doesn't matter for him, i guess. as long as it's a secret, any secret, he'll trust you. 'Tell me your secret and i'll tell mine' kind of thing. Even if you had the option to tell him that you, say, worship naked little girls, he's not gonna ask further and trust you just the same.
sig not included

Flint_a
9 years ago#18
No, no, it has to be a serious secret. If it's not serious enough, they won't talk. If they think you're making fun of them, they can even stop talking to you completely.(I think he doesn't, but the woman does.)

Psazum
9 years ago#19
what's more serious than admitting you're worshipping naked little girls? XD

But seriously, i've never really tried messing around with that guy, to be honest. By the time i get to the mansion, I'm too lazy to strike a lengthy conversation. ("No, I don't have any secret. I just want to get that sarcophagus so i can get outta here")
sig not included
  • Topic Archived