• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Mulder_Scully_1

Mulder_Scully_1
9 years ago#1
who am i allowed to feed on and when is it okay to do so?
are there other ways of getting blood, besides blood packs?
i fed on a hobo in a dark alley and i violated the masquerade...

please help!! thanks in advance
"Tonight's episode of Songs of Praise contains strong language and scenes of a sexual nature"

User Info: thetenthstar

thetenthstar
9 years ago#2
Unless you're a Ventrue, hookers are good for early game feeding as long as you don't drain them dry. You don't get a masquerade violation for feeding on them, even if somebody sees you iirc
WASDWASDWASDWASDWASD

Mulder_Scully_1
9 years ago#3
thanks - i'll give that a go
what about the police - if i feed on a hooker will they chase after me?
"Tonight's episode of Songs of Praise contains strong language and scenes of a sexual nature"

User Info: Flint_a

Flint_a
9 years ago#4
When you pay a hooker(you don't have to pay if you have 6 seduction), she will start following you. Then you can lead her to an alley or somewhere where other people won't see you. There, you can drink, just DON'T drain them completely.(Hit f again before the bar empties.)

You can drain people that are attacking you, but other than that, keep everyone alive.(That includes innocent people in a combat zone.)

If you're a Ventrue; don't drink from hookers, bums or rats. For the other clans, you can drink from any human or rat.(Don't try to drink from other vampires or monsters.)

If anyone who's not supposed to know sees you, you break the Masquerade. For example, you can find blood dolls in bars.(Women that will let you drink when you talk to them.) You can drink from them, the people in bars don't break the Masquerade. If you're in a city and you desperately need blood, look around. If no one can see you, you can drink. It's especially best if the victim is in an alley, but sometimes you can get someone alone in a street.

You can do other things too. Like, if you find two people in an area, you can distract one of them with Dominate/Dementate if you have one of those disciplines and then feed on the other.(Those disciplines don't break the Masquerade.) Just don't get seen by anyone who shouldn't see you!(You can be seen by vampires, etc. or you can be seen by thugs you're about to kill anyway.)

LONG STORY SHORT: Don't get seen and don't kill anyone innocent.

Other than that, you can use blood packs and later an item that you will get from a quest.(But usually, you can find someone to drink.)

Mulder_Scully_1
9 years ago#5
thanks ever so much :D

shall use this information wisely
i bow down to your bloodlines knowledge sir

xD

User Info: Flint_a

Flint_a
9 years ago#6
Thank you, thank you. :P
  • Topic Archived