• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 2
  3. some minor problem,help pls

User Info: doraemonllh1989

doraemonllh1989
10 years ago#1
after i install until the bon voyage exp,i just notice my university ep didnt installed well,what i mean is,when i finish installing the university ep pack yesterday,my damn motherboard give me a bios error then i have to restart comp,but that time the game already installed in my computer,but i just notice the university doesnt "included" inside the sims 2,means that in the game the university icon is blank,it tell me to install the university pack,it seems the bios error had affect my university installation,now i cant uninstall the university too and i dont know why,so what should i do now?
AMD 64 X2 5600 | 8800gts 320 MB | Corsair TwinX 2 gig ram ddr2 800mhz | ASUS M2N-E

User Info: NeoJigglypuff

NeoJigglypuff
10 years ago#2
The BIOS error most probably is not related to your University problem. If you cannot uninstall University using the Add/Remove Programs section, I suggest directly deleting your University in your Program Files folder, then uninstalling again in Add/Remove Programs. Then reinstall University.
The Jigglypuff has spoken.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 2
  3. some minor problem,help pls
  • Topic Archived