What do you need help on? Cancel X
--------------Locations of Elusive Borgs--------------
So far, this guide has discussed how to obtain the following borgs:
* G Black
* Galactic Emperor
* G Red
* Neo G Red
* Fused borgs
For help obtaining these borgs, see the appropriate section. You can learn where to find most other borgs by using Ctrl+F to search for the borg's name in Fury Hikari's FAQ:
Here are a few more borgs that can be tough to find:
* Death Borg Beta III: Can be found in "Defeat the Death Borg Unit" at Mana's House. Note that the battle is called "Defeat the Death BORG Unit", not "Defeat the Death FORCE Unit".
* Victory Baron/Demon Wing: Can be found in the yellow version of "The End of Death Commander Tama" at Greater Tricity Area. See the "Hidden Story Mode Battles" section for information on unlocking this battle.
* Machine Head/Mechanical Dragon: Can be found in the first red version of "Defeat the Death Force Unit" at Stone River. See the "Hidden Story Mode Battles" section for information on unlocking this battle.
* Death Head/Cyber Dragon: Even though you don't fight these borgs directly in "The Gigantic Battle! Defeat the Cyber Death Dragon", they can still be obtained there. They can also be found in the second red version of "Defeat the Death Force Unit" at Stone River. See the "Hidden Story Mode Battles" section for information on unlocking this battle.
Challenge Mode lets you fight through a series of battles with a computer ally or human ally. You don't get anything for beating it; it is just for fun. There are three difficulties:
* Normal: 1500 GF energy limit. 5 battles.
* Tuff: 2000 GF energy limit. 10 battles.
* Insane: 2500 GF energy limit. 15 battles.
In each battle, you face two enemy teams. The borgs on these teams are picked according to certain rules. The exact rules are unknown, but the following description seems approximately correct. Each team is selected independently of the other. For each battle, there is a pool of borgs that can be selected. There is also a GF energy cap for each team. The game goes through the following procedure:
1. Pick a borg at random from the pool of possible borgs.
2. If there is enough GF energy to put it on the force, do so and return to step 1. If there isn't enough GF energy, the force is complete.
If you are fighting with a computer ally, their team is selected according to the same rules, but their GF energy cap and pool of possible borgs are different.